• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What school did you come from?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My school already tear down no more.

Same, same but they did put up a newer one at the same site. I really don't know why so many people are enamored with renovating things.
If you fo to London & Italy you will see that people there "value" the past. You will see many buildings which are hundred years old:eek:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound more like my school 精武门 & 龍虎門!:biggrin:

Seriously, I didn't know what was going on for the 4 years I spent there. I don't recall handing up any homework or assignments. Spent most of the time sian-ing chiobus, bowling (Kim Seng Bowl was just next door) and involved in lion dance and kung fu training and getting into fights. Now when I think back, I have wasted 4 years of my youth for nothing. But then, it was fun and very memorable. No regrets whatsoever.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, I didn't know what was going on for the 4 years I spent there. I don't recall handing up any homework or assignments. Spent most of the time sian-ing chiobus, bowling (Kim Seng Bowl was just next door) and involved in lion dance and kung fu training and getting into fights. Now when I think back, I have wasted 4 years of my youth for nothing. But then, it was fun and very memorable. No regrets whatsoever.

That's norm for kids during puberty. Everybody has their own fun. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
take 2 panadol cannot improve ?

He intellectually decline, LOL

You two don't kong lan jiao wei behind my back ah. :biggrin:

I missed my secondary school days. As a prefect who do crowd control during recess, I was always treated to a sea of white, pink, black undies whenever I gave the instructions for the students to sit down at the concourse area. My sec school uniform was all white and any coloured undies under those white skirts would be very prominent and eye catching.

It was also during my time that they started the Normal Technical Stream. There was this cute little ah lian who would like to provoke me while I was doing my prefect duty. Too bad I was too innocent then. Did not have the mentality to date and screw her. Today, 15 years later, I still miss her :o

This morning, a PRC girl dropped me this SMS as she board the plane to go back to China forever. [再见新加坡,我会想你的,愿你今后一切顺心安康!] I was surprised to receive this message from her. We had some good heavy petting at the staircase but I never got to fuck her. :(

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. a prefect who do crowd control during recess, I was always treated to a sea of white, pink, black undies whenever I gave the instructions for the students to sit down at the concourse area.
...cute little ah lian who would like to provoke me .. too innocent then. Did not have the mentality to date and screw her. Today, 15 years later, I still miss her :o
We had some good heavy petting at the staircase but I never got to fuck her. :(
Which reminds me when doing prefect duty, albeit in all boys school. For those latecomers, tried to coerce them to give sister's name and land line #. Power corrupts even at young age :p

As for your PRC lobang, you didn't last the course?:wink:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha you caught us out ah.

i came from all boys school so only hope was to see lady teachers' ....those who dont sit properly .

Very deprived teen years for me.

You two don't kong lan jiao wei behind my back ah. :biggrin:

This morning, a PRC girl dropped me this SMS as she board the plane to go back to China forever. [再见新加坡,我会想你的,愿你今后一切顺心安康!] I was surprised to receive this message from her. We had some good heavy petting at the staircase but I never got to fuck her. :(

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
aiyo....practising extortion at such a tender age.

Which reminds me when doing prefect duty, albeit in all boys school. For those latecomers, tried to coerce them to give sister's name and land line #. Power corrupts even at young age :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I knew her many months back at a forum. But at that time I was fucking too many PRC girls and did not meet her. There was once I was supposed to meet her but I back out at the very last minute due to meeting my other fuck buddy. We did not contact for a few months until one fine evening when I met her for dinner. After dinner, we took a long walk from promenade to Kim Seng fountain. There, we played around like two kids around the fountain and eventually I hugged and kissed her :o

What followed was regular letting session at the staircase near her flat. But she did not want to go the final mile as her contract was ending and was not extended. The last time we met was about 1 month ago. Today, she finally flew back :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..........This morning, a PRC girl dropped me this SMS as she board the plane to go back to China forever. [再见新加坡,我会想你的,愿你今后一切顺心安康!] I was surprised to receive this message from her. We had some good heavy petting at the staircase but I never got to fuck her. :(
You give me your no.? I also can give you a sexploded message :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give me your no.? I also can give you a sexploded message :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He likes to smell my cunt, LOL. He's part of the Screwball gang that going after me, this dog more ferocious but no brain, LOL

Hey cheebye! You better be wary of how guys will react when they see what a fucking ugly fat cheebye you are in real life. So unlike all your avatars which are a reflection of your inner desires to turn from a pig into a swan! Ramseth met you for coffee, found out the hard way and when you attempted to suck his cock and he chose to give up the fight to continue living. LOL.....alamak.....LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey cheebye! You better be wary of how guys will react when they see what a fucking ugly fat cheebye you are in real life. So unlike all your avatars which are a reflection of your inner desires to turn from a pig into a swan! Ramseth met you for coffee, found out the hard way and when you attempted to suck his cock and he chose to give up the fight to continue living. LOL.....alamak.....LOL
Take a risk doggy, you'll never know what you get. Or you just wanna be a keyboard warrior? LOL

You want me to feed you dog biscuits again? Lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: