• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Race Do You Think Leongsam Belongs To?

What Race Do You Think Leongsam Belongs To?

• Chinese

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Indian

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Malay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eurasian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayi Singh

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arab

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Persian

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jewish

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Pinoy

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Extra Terrestrial(outer Space)

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
So i guess most of you think that Leongsam is a indian follow by a bayi,
well one thing for sure he is definitely not the regular maniam or samy we see at our kopitiam or hawker centre.
Spore loss is NZ gain.
wait a minute... someone says he is a chinese and have seen him at a massage palour.:confused:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam a great supporter of Lance Armstrong(Cheating is awesome)

Which is why Leongsam is such an admirer of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY
LKY is known far and wide for his blatant cheating and his cowardice in avoiding clean fights with singapore electorate. When LKY can cheat, he will cheat by his bastardising of all government organisations and kangaroo courts to carry out his obscene directions and to cheat on his behalf.

LKY is also aided by the biggest and most dishonest PAP party comprising of his handpicked crooks and thugs and maggots and cockroaches

Against LKY Lance is squeaky clean in comparison.
LKY not only will take drugs, LKY will subvert drug testing organisations with his own slimey people. LKY will also blow off knee caps and legs of competitors before racing with them and then claiming victory.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LeongSam is just a character and brandname and not a person i.e. the original LeongSam probably has retired and sold the brand to another person. The original one should be a Mang Kali becos Sam Leong Road is a mang kali area and current one should be a half chinese eurasian aka chap cheng :p

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
i knew it,this donkey is not a ordinary guy..he is from outer space,
he is definitely not a indian..i have some indian friends and most of them are very calculative..5cts also want to count
and when we go makan roti prata or clubbing..they pretend to go to the toilet when the bill is about to come...
he is very charitable in giving us this forum which need money to run..so confirm he is not a indian.
he can't be a bayi too,i don't know much about bayi but i heard from kopitiam kakis that they like to screw backside one.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will cost you guys $15,000 USD if you want me to do a profile of Leongsam. I only accept cash.