• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Pastor Kong will be preaching to the congregation at CHC this Sunday...

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monk in Jail use the same tactics, asking those old and sick to appear on TV, after that you see the donation shoot up.

It's a proven method that sure work.

Please be aware that Sick and Old have dignity too.

Putting words in others' mouths again. I am just surprised that the church has to stoop to exploiting Down Syndrome's Children for a revenue generating musical.

R

redlightmeansgo

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">33931.1 </td></tr> <tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> Cum this Sunday, Pastor Kong Hee will preach,

"Please pray for me and the church. Indeed, these are troubled times. GOD, in fact, is testing our faith. Hence, during such times, the more we should stand firm with our faith in GOD. I challenged you to give $1,000 as an offering amount for GOD to give us miracle.

For I have experienced that everytime people give a breakthrough offering amount of $1,000, miracles happen. It’s not the amount that God responds to. God responds to faith. By giving a breakthrough offering amount, you are showing that you have faith in GOD. Truly, without faith, it is impossible to please God and when GOD is pleased, miracles will happen!"

Then, as you can imagine, those gong gong CHC members will all be screaming and clapping their hands, happily singing songs and giving out $1,000 each....

PATHETIC!

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Interesting why $1000, not one cent more or less? Is 1000 a significant number in the bible? If God responds to a believer's faith, then surely any amount will do. And does that mean if i put more money, my faith is therefore demonstrated to be larger, thus my miracle will be even bigger?

I seem to remember God is a respecter of no man. "Without faith, it is impossible to please God", but I'm sure God didn't mean for His people to bribe Him

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting why $1000, not one cent more or less? Is 1000 a significant number in the bible? If God responds to a believer's faith, then surely any amount will do. And does that mean if i put more money, my faith is therefore demonstrated to be larger, thus my miracle will be even bigger?

I seem to remember God is a respecter of no man. "Without faith, it is impossible to please God", but I'm sure God didn't mean for His people to bribe Him

Why $1000? Simple, because majority of CHC members are young adults so they target their "customers" accordingly.... it's called market segmentation...
HAHHAHA!