• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what paint to buy to paint apartment?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
which paint is good?

my housemate said last night we should paint the apartment. i agree too because the last time it was painted was a decade ago. she says she will help. hopefully...

so what equipment do I need aside from ladder, paint roller and brushes?

must clean the walls with wet cloth first before painting?

any idea?

is graphenstine paint good?
GrafClean-Promotion-1080x1080px__52940.1714470622.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
which paint is good?

my housemate said last night we should paint the apartment. i agree too because the last time it was painted was a decade ago. she says she will help. hopefully...

so what equipment do I need aside from ladder, paint roller and brushes?

must clean the walls with wet cloth first before painting?

any idea?

is graphenstine paint good?
GrafClean-Promotion-1080x1080px__52940.1714470622.jpg
Do limewash, thank me later

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is limewash?
Limewash paint is a mixture of natural lime putty and water,” shares Stephanie. “The base of the lime putty is crushed limestone, and the natural colour that emerges is typically a dark grey with a tinge of brown.”

Yuyu adds that the lime putty’s base could include marble dust.

According to both, there are some other benefits thanks to the natural ingredients used for this paint:

• It doesn’t have a strong odour like regular paint (low in/free of VOCs)
  • Its naturally high alkalinity deters insects

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
If transfer name to u , meaning ur own new bto no more.
i can apply bto first before she transfer. then no problem.
but to apply bto, as it bigger size unit, must get marriage certificate first. this is a problem. though can apply bto single now already but place so small. then think of resale, all so ex, cannot buy one.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Your mother staying in the apartment oso ?

How did your housemate swim into kelong ha ?
already say b4. mummy got remarried to amdk new father and stay in europe, mostly in uk.

housemate is last time young grow up together grand daughter of my late grandpa fren. my mother likes her very much treats her like an angel... so after she divorce her cheating amdk rich hubbie, she got no place to put up because her family also in uk. so she ended up as my housemate

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
already say b4. mummy got remarried to amdk new father and stay in europe, mostly in uk.

housemate is last time young grow up together grand daughter of my late grandpa fren. my mother likes her very much treats her like an angel... so after she divorce her cheating amdk rich hubbie, she got no place to put up because her family also in uk. so she ended up as my housemate

Wah ... you are a good housemate yourself. You give her a bed and a roof over head, in return she give you head. :rolleyes: