• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What nonsense is PJ Thum and Teo Soh Lung spouting?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.kirstenhan.com/blog/2018/9/1/a-response-to-mr-seah-kian-pengs-allegations

On meeting Mahathir and befriending PJ Thum

On Thursday, I attended a meeting with the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, along with Tan Wah Piow, Hishamuddin Rais (Isham), PJ Thum, Jolovan Wham and Sonny Liew. Most of us were curious to meet the two-time prime minister in person, and to see this “new Malaysia” from up close.
During the session we had the opportunity to ask Dr M a number of questions. He expressed a range of views, some of which—such as his views on the differences between racial groups and on LGBT rights—we didn’t agree with. I blogged my thoughts from the meeting; Jolovan Wham also shared his reflections on Facebook. It was clear that while we appreciated a rare opportunity to satisfy our curiosity and meet one of Southeast Asia’s major political figures, it was far from a wholehearted endorsement of Mahathir.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, mudland seems to be more democractic than sinkieland now.
As long as don't touch the sensitive issue of religion. You can condemn mslays its ok, like what dr m did. But the moment you condemn chinaman, you are considered racist. Very weird country.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies can get more votes if they come up with policies like abolishing NS, extend 99 year hdb for free by say 20 years, reduction of various car taxes for families, free healthcare.......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.kirstenhan.com/blog/2018/9/1/a-response-to-mr-seah-kian-pengs-allegations

On meeting Mahathir and befriending PJ Thum

On Thursday, I attended a meeting with the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, along with Tan Wah Piow, Hishamuddin Rais (Isham), PJ Thum, Jolovan Wham and Sonny Liew. Most of us were curious to meet the two-time prime minister in person, and to see this “new Malaysia” from up close.
During the session we had the opportunity to ask Dr M a number of questions. He expressed a range of views, some of which—such as his views on the differences between racial groups and on LGBT rights—we didn’t agree with. I blogged my thoughts from the meeting; Jolovan Wham also shared his reflections on Facebook. It was clear that while we appreciated a rare opportunity to satisfy our curiosity and meet one of Southeast Asia’s major political figures, it was far from a wholehearted endorsement of Mahathir.
obviously the wham bam arsehole is looking for an endorsement from madhatter in allowing lgbtqrstusvwxyz rights to prevail, especially sodomy, so he can get his arsehole reamed clean without watching his back all the time (no pun intended). :rolleyes:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...parliament-to-incite-hatred-against-citizens/

Is it right for a Member of Parliament to incite hatred against citizens?
The Online Citizen 2018-09-02 Opinion

by Teo Soh Lung
I was watching Channel News Asia last night when the news of what MP Seah Kian Peng wrote on his facebook appeared on the screen. Then out of the blue, my online comment and a screenshot of Singapore Democratic Party election booklet of 2011 appeared.
Only the People's Action Party (PAP) enjoys the support of Channel News Asia which never fail to publicise anything that puts Singaporeans who disagree with PAP policies or opposition members in bad light.

Teo Soh Lung is a true heroine; as patriotic a Singaporean as can be. It is quite obvious that the government is on a witch-hunt to further discredit them ahead of the next GE. PAP and of course Seah beg to differ because they think that they are patriots. To them Singapore is also PAP!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously the wham bam arsehole is looking for an endorsement from madhatter in allowing lgbtqrstusvwxyz rights to prevail, especially sodomy, so he can get his arsehole reamed clean without watching his back all the time (no pun intended). :rolleyes:

Maybe he will swim the channel again aftere being sodomised

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
t9xky0.jpg

Clearly they do not think that Singapore is not a sovereign state. Also, what's the agenda behind in engaging an unfriendly neighbor and glorifying it? Do we really need someone from another land to tell us how we should keep our country safe, secure and running?

virginity lost when after screwing, indian woman become melayu machik HAHA5 aka puki mak..

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...parliament-to-incite-hatred-against-citizens/

Is it right for a Member of Parliament to incite hatred against citizens?
The Online Citizen 2018-09-02 Opinion

by Teo Soh Lung
I was watching Channel News Asia last night when the news of what MP Seah Kian Peng wrote on his facebook appeared on the screen. Then out of the blue, my online comment and a screenshot of Singapore Democratic Party election booklet of 2011 appeared.
Only the People's Action Party (PAP) enjoys the support of Channel News Asia which never fail to publicise anything that puts Singaporeans who disagree with PAP policies or opposition members in bad light.

papigs can........do anything but WP cannot do!!!!!!!!!

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our own countrymen can't solve own problems and got to go other country to seek help? Thum should run own elections in SG, I will gather myou keling friends to rally

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore broke away from Mudland because of Con You. There was no way that Con You could be PM of Malaya, so he engineered sinkapore's independence.

Fortunately, Sinkapore didn't become a basketcase. But the long term viability of this peesai is not good. We are limited by space and resources. Our relations with our bigger neighbours guarantee that they will not assist this country to succeed.

Sinkapore should beg to return to Mudland. Sinkees will be much better off.