• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What nonsense coming out from this bitch

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN 1 very important aspect in topic of beating ceo my uncle need to highlight is most people including the ceo themselves will think that as a ceo of the company everyone is under him as a slave therefore weight carrying is expected KNN my uncle think this is a wrong concept based on the following points KNN
1. A ceo is someone who is engaged to lead a business to success KNN
2. An employee is someone who is hired by the company as a tool to assist to the success KNN
3. There is no rules or regulations in any employment contract that will state employee name xxx is employed for $x a month to be the slave of the ceo KNN
Applying the above 3 points to a real case study of my uncle - a mnc with big presence in sg with a chinese-amdk coo based in USA
There was a incident of severity 1 where the coo started to call up the sg orfit whacking all the staffs involved KNN coo of course wanted to find out details of what went wrong actions taken actions plan and status update KNN after the bridge call meeting (which my uncle was not present due to his lowly position) was not spared KNN but 1 day while having another bridge call updates with his department the coo called and started to whack everyone with no head no tails and some didn't even know he was the coo KNN he spoke loudly in the audio output I'm the coo blah blah KNN my uncle reckoned is time for him to step in and leeplied oh ya coo ? Who cares whether you are the coo and it is not right to behave in this manner in the first place KNN my uncle shall leave to your imagination of what happened next besides of course the coo lao toa kwee KNN leefer to pix for the atmosphere then KNN
HeftyEarlyAustraliancurlew-small.gif

4. Bottom line is if you know you have stayed in lane of performing your job scope as stipulated there is no leeson to be afraid of coo even if there is a investigation ongoing KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN 1 very important aspect in topic of beating ceo my uncle need to highlight is most people including the ceo themselves will think that as a ceo of the company everyone is under him as a slave therefore weight carrying is expected KNN my uncle think this is a wrong concept based on the following points KNN
1. A ceo is someone who is engaged to lead a business to success KNN
2. An employee is someone who is hired by the company as a tool to assist to the success KNN
3. There is no rules or regulations in any employment contract that will state employee name xxx is employed for $x a month to be the slave of the ceo KNN
Applying the above 3 points to a real case study of my uncle - a mnc with big presence in sg with a chinese-amdk coo based in USA
There was a incident of severity 1 where the coo started to call up the sg orfit whacking all the staffs involved KNN coo of course wanted to find out details of what went wrong actions taken actions plan and status update KNN after the bridge call meeting (which my uncle was not present due to his lowly position) was not spared KNN but 1 day while having another bridge call updates with his department the coo called and started to whack everyone with no head no tails and some didn't even know he was the coo KNN he spoke loudly in the audio output I'm the coo blah blah KNN my uncle reckoned is time for him to step in and leeplied oh ya coo ? Who cares whether you are the coo and it is not right to behave in this manner in the first place KNN my uncle shall leave to your imagination of what happened next besides of course the coo lao toa kwee KNN
4. Bottom line is if you know you have stayed in lane of performing your job scope as stipulated there is no leeson to be afraid of coo even if there is a investigation ongoing KNN
@ginfreely do take special note on this KNN this is the kind of action without behaving like a mad dog and delivering it professionally with stern simple atomic bomb attack then are entitled to walk out of orfit in style when the need arises instead of getting fired for talking rubbish shouting KNN but my uncle can tell you instead of getting penalised he was in fact being leecognised by his director for being the lao hero KNN

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deny sillyzens minimum wage yet they themselves collect the highest salary as ministers in the world

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the main reason for the failure of minimal wages in sinkieland is becoz major components for business capitals are rentals, supplies, administrations and others before wages! and most businesses here have already been dominated by our gahmens! of coz they will go all the way to thumb down minimal wages lahhhhhh

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sound great in theory but I do not know of a single country other than North Korea that can keep illegal workers out. NZ has never succeeded and neither has OZ or Singapore for that matter.

Agreed. The only way to keep illegal workers out is pay legal workers next to nothing and give them absolutely no human rights:o-o:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is absolutely right. That's what's happening in countries like NZ which has an ever increasing minimum wage.

All that happens is that it opens the floodgates to illegal workers who are willing to do the same job for far less.
Yalor. No illegal workers here in SG because all legal now. Isn't oppies making more work for our govt? Gif u more work u like anot? :mad:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yalor. No illegal workers here in SG because all legal now. Isn't oppies making more work for our govt? Gif u more work u like anot? :mad:

our oppies are useless! having "minimal wages" tots are good but they just bulldoze their way, for popularity sake . . . .
they should tackle all capital components that undermine "minimal wage" instead of justifying by remunerations! can a kajumputei man have minimal wage???
after listing all capital components, the culprits that stand in the way of "minimal wages" will definitely surface . . . . rentals, business capitals vs profits, mid-services etc.
and the amazing parts are these components being manipulated or orchestrated by non-other than the pappies!
oppies can even map out the remuneration ladders to challenge why must gahmen agencies top leaders paid like CEOs or boards chairman where ???
- they hold no business profile or operational portfolio
- directives already come from million dollar parliament
- structure infrastructures network across gahmen agencies do not require chairman or CEO like leaders - just administrator !

and take the opportunity to value-stream the gahmen agencies instead, squeeze them out for minimal wages!

yet, oppies just diverge and beating round-the-bushes led by pappies into the commoners' like kajumputei businesses

cunt help thinking are they really oppies or in fact, pappies doggies!

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
this shows leadership is not there in PAP....
Chan Chun Sing call citizen idiot , none of the million dollar civil servant point out it is unbecoming of a MP to say such.
Chan Chun Sing laugh at Hong Kong official wearing mask - again none of the clan say anything.
Josephine Teo state that no need to apology because the migrant worker did not demand for it - again all million dollar minister no sound.