• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What next ? Ginfreely 's V-scented Candle can fight .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Her Vagina-Scented Goop Candle and It Sells Out Immediately

Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop are selling a candle called "This Smells Like My Vagina." No, this isn't a joke. Goop has already sold out of the $75 candle and it's unclear if they will be making more, but at that price and the novelty, it seems that they more than likely will be making a lot more. The vagina candle is just the latest in Goop's quest to take over the health and wellness market and it's definitely making some waves.
Goop's new "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle was born out of a joke between Gwyneth Paltrow and perfumer Douglas Little. Goop says, "the two were working on a fragrance, and she blurted out, 'Uhhh ... this smells like a vagina,'" From there, the two ran with the joke, slapped an incredibly high price tag on it, and the rest is history. You can read a description of the candle below.
"With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent, this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed that puts us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth."
At $75, the "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle is a pretty expensive joke, but it falls in brand with just about everything else Goop does. $80 water bottles, $100 tank tops, and other overpriced items can be found on their site and are readily available, like the vagina candle. The site doesn't have any reviews of the candle, so it's unclear if it really smells as advertised.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gwyneth-paltrow-200112-getty-goop-810x610.jpg