• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT led to Michael Palmer's confession???

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are spot on! many men have to confess when they are confronted by their wives....no way to tell a lie. women are absolutely smarter than men.

please lah...my ex bf cheated on me too.
come back home with hair nicely comb at 12 midnite!

unless he had a shower, his hair would not be so nicely combed at 12 midnite!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think very soon, we will have to accept this " improper conduct" as part of our life...otherwise , many good men would have been chopped ...and vacate their seats to eunuchd which will be worse!

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think very soon, we will have to accept this " improper conduct" as part of our life...otherwise , many good men would have been chopped ...and vacate their seats to eunuchd which will be worse!
WOMEN NEEDS PROTECTION. Thats why we have a Women's Charter to protect us fro Stupid Straying Men!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please lah...my ex bf cheated on me too.
come back home with hair nicely comb at 12 midnite!

unless he had a shower, his hair would not be so nicely combed at 12 midnite!!!

haha this one really betrays the man. but if no bath , got other smell too....both ways surely kena!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WOMEN NEEDS PROTECTION. Thats why we have a Women's Charter to protect us fro Stupid Straying Men!

yes, men are by nature polygamous...that's natural. women's charter protects but men will still stray...women are just irresistible no matter how beautiful,how sexy and how sensual your gf / spouse ....it's just instinctive....blame the male genes...:smile:

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, men are by nature polygamous...that's natural. women's charter protects but men will still stray...women are just irresistible no matter how beautiful,how sexy and how sensual your gf / spouse ....it's just instinctive....blame the male genes...:smile:

Dont give me the rubbish logic that men are born to stray! It is in his heart! IF HE TRULY LOVES ME, HE WILL NOT STRAY!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
once a man stray, he is prone to straying!

not absolutely..if he is bitten bad enough, he will stick to his one and only love...hahhaa...i've seen many of such wonderful men who turned wonderful husbands after a period of straying...and they remain forever faithful and caring ...:smile:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The answer is simple - His wife sniff it out and threatened divorce. Do Not underestimate the sixth sense of woman. We can tell if a man is cheating or not! Only stupid man thinks he can get away with unfaithfulness!

hell hath no fury.....like a woman scorned....