• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Kind of President Do You Want?

Mushroom

Alfrescian
Loyal
One who has decided to rebel against the FAP.

one that will give pap nightmare every single night especially the old fock.

Sinkapore already so meesed up. Any president except TT n TCB will be fun to watch.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Although the President has little real power. But being President of Singapore, his words ought to have a lot of influence.

So, I wish we could have a President that can engage netcitizen actively through the social media.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although the President has little real power. But being President of Singapore, his words ought to have a lot of influence.

So, I wish we could have a President that can engage netcitizen actively through the social media.

he has power to irritate PAP.

he can veto legislation and political appointees and force PAP to remove him with parliament 2/3 majority if he doesn't mind losing his multi-millions salary job.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am definately gg for TJS. A close second gg be TCB...haizz...last gg be TKL. As for TT, sorry, not even in my mind at all.