• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of people tend to be more racist in Singapore?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian chinese are the worst. After all that fuss, many still wont change to sg passport because they dont want to retire in sg.

They akways kpkb 24/7 being discriminated in Msia n yet they stay put. Why? Always singg praises for MIW n badmouthed Msia garment. Cant speak proper malay but speak fluent Mandarin like chicom/sinkieland. Yet refuse to migrate to Sinkieland. Bunch of cunning, greedy, hypocrites loser lot!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think msian Chinese has got to be the most scheming and racist people on earth KNN
My mother is daughter of rich plantation owner unlike your pahang whore mother come to Spore sell
Mother fucker @ginfreely Very Kind Lady has roots from mudland and inherited the disgusting msian Chinese dirty ethics too and Very Kind Lady is a real mother fucker that is jealous of own mother KNNBCCB KNN

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They akways kpkb 24/7 being discriminated in Msia n yet they stay put. Why? Always singg praises for MIW n badmouthed Msia garment. Cant speak proper malay but speak fluent Mandarin like chicom/sinkieland. Yet refuse to migrate to Sinkieland. Bunch of cunning, greedy, hypocrites loser lot!
I have known a few Malaysians who are SPRs for 30 years.They married S'pore wives and work or do business in S'pore.They refused to convert to S'pore Citizens after staying in S'pore for 30 years. I knew that they have no trust in S'pore ,just a Red Dot, and they would run away to Malaysia if there is any crisis in S'pore.
S'pore is just stepping stone for these foreigners.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have known a few Malaysians who are SPRs for 30 years.They married S'pore wives and work or do business in S'pore.They refused to convert to S'pore Citizens after staying in S'pore for 30 years. I knew that they have no trust in S'pore ,just a Red Dot, and they would run away to Malaysia if there is any crisis in S'pore.
I know a few of them too, have SG spouses. Not converting to SG citizen gives them the best of both worlds. They live in HDBs and condos. Earn in SG, invest in homes in Mudland which they rent out or leave vacant so they can stay when they return a few times a year. I envy them in this regard.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me share with u. No fiction. Teres tis doctor. His klinik at Bedok North. Old leow like PG. SPR holdg Msia ppt. First visit to his klinik was way back 1989. Now already 2021. Still a Msian. Cheapskate doctor. At time balik kamp took boat fm Changi to Pengerang! I ever asked him y dont convert to sinkie citizen. He just shook his head smiling away. KNN!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother fucker @ginfreely Very Kind Lady has roots from mudland and inherited the disgusting msian Chinese dirty ethics too and Very Kind Lady is a real mother fucker that is jealous of own mother KNNBCCB KNN
You are so shameless Cantonese prostitute descendant bastard keep repeating lies of me jealous of my mother. And if I have roots from Mudland all you self claimed sinkies got roots from china. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a few of them too, have SG spouses. Not converting to SG citizen gives them the best of both worlds. They live in HDBs and condos. Earn in SG, invest in homes in Mudland which they rent out or leave vacant so they can stay when they return a few times a year. I envy them in this regard.
As usual you are a serial liar talking about yourself Malaysian SPR caught don’t know the colour of voting slips one day after 2015 election.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share with u. No fiction. Teres tis doctor. His klinik at Bedok North. Old leow like PG. SPR holdg Msia ppt. First visit to his klinik was way back 1989. Now already 2021. Still a Msian. Cheapskate doctor. At time balik kamp took boat fm Changi to Pengerang! I ever asked him y dont convert to sinkie citizen. He just shook his head smiling away. KNN!
You talking about @LordElrond or @glockman kind lah they don’t sound like Malaysians but they are Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convert for what? my parents are Singaporeans since day one and so what? so many Ccb self claimed sinkies like @sweetiepie still say I got malaysia roots when I am born in Spore.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so shameless Cantonese prostitute descendant bastard keep repeating lies of me jealous of my mother. And if I have roots from Mudland all you self claimed sinkies got roots from china. Pui!
YOU FUCKING CCB NO ROOT YOU DARE TO 摇 YOUR 鸡 ALONE TO MUDLAND TO BUY THAT STOOPID FUCKING JIBYE WHORE HOUSE AND PROFICENT IN MELAYU FUCKING LIAR KNNBCCB KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU FUCKING CCB NO ROOT YOU DARE TO 摇 YOUR 鸡 ALONE TO MUDLAND TO BUY THAT STOOPID FUCKING JIBYE WHORE HOUSE AND PROFICENT IN MELAYU FUCKING LIAR KNNBCCB KNN
As usual you canto prostitute descendant are a shameless serial liar when you have been stalking me since day one and know I have a thread in living in jb forum on learning Malay and I only started learning Malay then and my Malay is just like my German not proficient at all. Pui!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Chinese and Kelings were abused and discriminated by the native Mats back in Matland, that's why in return, when they working in Singapore or already obtained Sinkie pink or blue ICs , our local Mats bore the brunt of their anger.. As for the CECA Kelings, it's some sort of DNA thing in them. They think they are Maharajahs that's why they have this racist attitude towards our local Kelings whom they regard as descendants of rubber tappers and convicts during the colonial time.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysian Chinese and Kelings were abused and discriminated by the native Mats back in Matland, that's why in return, when they working in Singapore or already obtained Sinkie pink or blue ICs , our local Mats bore the brunt of their anger.. As for the CECA Kelings, it's some sort of DNA thing in them. They think they are Maharajahs that's why they have this racist attitude towards our local Kelings whom they regard as descendants of rubber tappers and convicts during the colonial time.
Even in India, the North Indians get better opportunities at work compared to the Tamils. The caste culture is strong.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in India, the North Indians get better opportunities at work compared to the Tamils. The caste culture is strong.
Agree. Fair to say the Northern Kelings look down on their Southern cousins due to their dark skin colour. The Northern Kelings sometimes think too highly of themselves. Even in Singapore where there are many Northern Indians from Punjab who are just lowly paid labourers, they still look down on the dark skinned Kelings working in the same lowly construction jobs as them.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will surrender passport gladly. This is a shithole