• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your definition of orgy? M more OR F more?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 male 2 females OR
2 males 1 female?

Male more than female or vice versa?

I would prefer 1M2F, but why I see those China officials' orgy scandals, always more M than F?
Is orgy a form of team building or trust building tool for them?

Swinger_Paare_aus_Russland_beim_Sex_30.jpg

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was in NTU Hall, during weekends, the local students went home and the chinese scholars had a big orgy.

One day, the gal were so loud and then someone complaint and they got caught. 3M1F, why always M more than F for China? In the end, these people were just given warning like Sun Xu, never expelled because sex in hostel don't warrant expulsion.

Now, i heard even more hiong, foreign students smoking weed ($50 a stick) in local uni hostels.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always more M than F...simply because M can only cum once and then must recover. F can cum many many times.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some prefer to not include any women... just like the Freemasons.

RlxrxRI.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always more M than F...simply because M can only cum once and then must recover. F can cum many many times.....

Some of them also believe that sharing the same hole with your good buddies, and having their sperm mixed with yours, is a symbol of 'brotherhood'. You are hiding nothing from them, and thus you are loyal to them and they are loyal to you.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of them also believe that sharing the same hole with your good buddies, and having their sperm mixed with yours, is a symbol of 'brotherhood'. You are hiding nothing from them, and thus you are loyal to them and they are loyal to you.

ya, rich folks in sg still practising this.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best is let your buddies cum into your wife's hole and then you lick it clean from your wife.....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When i was in NTU Hall, during weekends, the local students went home and the chinese scholars had a big orgy.

One day, the gal were so loud and then someone complaint and they got caught. 3M1F, why always M more than F for China? In the end, these people were just given warning like Sun Xu, never expelled because sex in hostel don't warrant expulsion.

Now, i heard even more hiong, foreign students smoking weed ($50 a stick) in local uni hostels.

Why more M than F in China?

One child policy. Lots and lots of M. Many F were aborted or killed.

So in China much more M than F.

It is simple math.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN my uncle ideal orgy consists of male female lesbian butch gay1 & gay0 and form a connected chain KNN

Aiyah the orgy is basically whoever you can find to take part lah. Lol!

Usually in Chinese culture girls more conservative harder to find more of them than the horny sexed up men.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah the orgy is basically whoever you can find to take part lah. Lol!

Usually in Chinese culture girls more conservative harder to find more of them than the horny sexed up men.
KNN my uncle have tried once with 2M 1F but he leescovered he didn't like it same for the other M told him KNN first and lust time liao KNN my uncle think most sinkie man still prefer 1M and as many F as possible to feel like a strong strong man KNN my uncle think basically the lumber of F must be more than lumber of M in order for the M to feel in control like a monster king KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle have tried once with 2M 1F but he leescovered he didn't like it same for the other M told him KNN first and lust time liao KNN my uncle think most sinkie man still prefer 1M and as many F as possible to feel like a strong strong man KNN my uncle think basically the lumber of F must be more than lumber of M in order for the M to feel in control like a monster king KNN
In fact my uncle found out from most F they also prefer more F than M KNN probably sluts then prefer many M to 1F KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got a lot of patterns.

Sometimes a married couple would invite another man to their bedroom to 'spice up their marriage'.

Some scenarios:

1) The husband has a cuckold fetish, likes to watch you fuck his wife. He may or may not be impotent.

2) The couple likes to let another man watch them fuck.

3) The husband wants to fuck you in the backside while you fuck his wife. Maybe tie you up with ropes.

4) The husband wants to let you be a 'surprise' for his blindfolded wife.

5) The angry wife wants to spite the husband, both of them might be in the midst of a separation.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your unker mention that those F in orgies also enjoy other F digging and licking them?
women know women better right?
KNN my uncle forgotten to ask this important question :geek: KNN but if my uncle guess is they do not leelee enjoy but wouldn't mind to spice things up for the M KNN