• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your definition of orgy? M more OR F more?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) The husband wants to fuck you in the backside while you fuck his wife. Maybe tie you up with ropes.
KNN my uncle think if he only fuck my uncle backside 1x (with condom) after that my uncle can fuck his wife (must be very chio) many times as and when leequired my uncle may agree :roflmao:KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of them also believe that sharing the same hole with your good buddies, and having their sperm mixed with yours, is a symbol of 'brotherhood'. You are hiding nothing from them, and thus you are loyal to them and they are loyal to you.
This forum truly is not for me. Once President Trump re-elected, i am out of here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1 male 2 females OR
2 males 1 female?

Male more than female or vice versa?

I would prefer 1M2F, but why I see those China officials' orgy scandals, always more M than F?
Is orgy a form of team building or trust building tool for them?

Swinger_Paare_aus_Russland_beim_Sex_30.jpg
Its called a threesome, not an orgy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When i was in NTU Hall, during weekends, the local students went home and the chinese scholars had a big orgy.

One day, the gal were so loud and then someone complaint and they got caught. 3M1F, why always M more than F for China? In the end, these people were just given warning like Sun Xu, never expelled because sex in hostel don't warrant expulsion.

Now, i heard even more hiong, foreign students smoking weed ($50 a stick) in local uni hostels.
3M1F is called a gang bang. Once again, not an orgy.