• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is there future for tiger airways

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek, GIC , MOF etc..will never run out of money, they have a perpetual, free flow bank in CPF....where everyday, money keeps pouring in..where on this earth can you find such good opportunity!....

................... in malay it is known as sungai wang!!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask Run.
he invested this company

Tiger is a disaster like Olam. it will just continue to bleed. I believe the only way out is to delist it and restructure under SIA group to reduce overheads by sharing resources.

Last weekend, the aussies hinted at humiliating Tiger again like 2011 to project their domestic players.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/aviation/safety-questions-hit-tigerair-20140801-zzjij.html

Today another windshield cracked in India
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...nded-trichy-india-due-windshield-crack-201408

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiger is a disaster like Olam. it will just continue to bleed. I believe the only way out is to delist it and restructure under SIA group to reduce overheads by sharing resources.

Last weekend, the aussies hinted at humiliating Tiger again like 2011 to project their domestic players.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/aviation/safety-questions-hit-tigerair-20140801-zzjij.html

Today another windshield cracked in India
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...nded-trichy-india-due-windshield-crack-201408

I believe SIA has already got its hand full, with SIA (Main), SIA Engineering, SIA Cargo (Losing), Silkair, Scoot (??).
Does not make sense to pull in Tiger.

Might be better to absorb it under Scoot.
Then what about the remaining shareholder of Tiger Air.

Anyway, only 4 years ago, when listed at S$1.50 and now at S$0.42, if not for recent rights issue and capital raising, the share price might even be lower.

Would have cut loss long ago.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiger have to compete with it own sister company SIA/Silkair/Scoot.
Plus all other airline.
Tiger is to fail from begining.

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you on all counts. I think SIA owns only 49% of Tiger so its hard for them to do anything on their own if that is really the case. Anyway whatever it is, its better for Tiger to link up with Scoot so see how they can maximise from one another.

I believe SIA has already got its hand full, with SIA (Main), SIA Engineering, SIA Cargo (Losing), Silkair, Scoot (??).
Does not make sense to pull in Tiger.

Might be better to absorb it under Scoot.
Then what about the remaining shareholder of Tiger Air.

Anyway, only 4 years ago, when listed at S$1.50 and now at S$0.42, if not for recent rights issue and capital raising, the share price might even be lower.

Would have cut loss long ago.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you on all counts. I think SIA owns only 49% of Tiger so its hard for them to do anything on their own if that is really the case. Anyway whatever it is, its better for Tiger to link up with Scoot so see how they can maximise from one another.

LOL. Maximize my ass.

Two turkeys don't make an eagle. Refer to Nokia and Microsoft.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are worse stocks around.

dear brothers and sisters,

recently SIA and Tiger Airways who are funded by our blood money CPF are doing badly.

Tiger IPO was launched at 1.58 and it is now only 40cent.

what is the future for IPO? please share some tips and let gingerlyn know ok