• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the cheapest way to go to Taiwan???

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't waste my time by saying swim there or go by boat.
I'm looking for cheap air tickets (budget airlines) to go there in Oct.

Any tips in this area? ....good deals?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I assume you are talking about Taipei.
Try Airasia; but have 1 stop over in KL. $500 including tax.

Eva air fly direct to Taipei is S$740. (50% more expensive than Airasia)

Please don't waste my time by saying swim there or go by boat.
I'm looking for cheap air tickets (budget airlines) to go there in Oct.

Any tips in this area? ....good deals?

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
And walk to Malaysia is it?!

Take bus to bukit timah road & change to SBS170 towards JB! Reach JB bus interchange got direct bus to Nilai and from Nilai town take another bus into KLIA! Go budget terminal buy ticket to Taiwan return journey cost less than RM700 inclusive of tax! All expenses add up still cheaper than the SGD500 you have to in Singapore! You save at least RM400 per person leh!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's the Hang Seng shorts doing? Margin calls from left right and centre? Need to run road? What about those who listened to your advice? Yes, you are going to tell them it's their choice to listen or not mah! Brilliant idea!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found a newsletter in my email from Tigerair....

Taipei

30 sep – 8 oct
(only available on 30 sep, 1, 3, 7, 8 oct)

s$49*
200 seats
available

You must be fast.... only 200 tickets

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's the Hang Seng shorts doing? Margin calls from left right and centre? Need to run road? What about those who listened to your advice? Yes, you are going to tell them it's their choice to listen or not mah! Brilliant idea!

The HS shorts are doing fine, its the skirts that are acting up.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is the HSI up or down today? ....I don't win all the time but protect myself against heavy losses.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 Sept 2013

going through my data . the short rally had one extra extension
day yesterday due to.Lawrence Summers turning down job at the Fed
and tesolution of Syrian crisis. This short rally has largely
ended and market will start flattening and/or go down
. PIMCO expects tapering to start this weak.andthe deeper peoblems
in Asian economy will reenter traders focus.

I will start shorting HSI today and play the downside.

That was on 17th September. Hang Seng is up how many points from then? Lost your pants and now have to run road to Taiwan?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The HS shorts are doing fine, its the skirts that are acting up.

How are you related to Topsage? You his assistant?

Apart from sound bites do you have any other abilities?

You know what's the difference between a long and a short in trading jargon and not your Ah Beng or Foi Gras jargon?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, think it's more optimal (and easier) if you rely on some notable travel search engines for comparison. Not only budget pricing is dependent on travel dates (with peak travel periods not too diff from regular), other rule of thumb is to book early with cost varying with "traffic". Savvy travellers even book as far 1 year ahead (with caveat on costly changes on travel dates). So much to be said for getting your money in advance

Last edited: