• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Tharman's real aim?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
I) He decided to be a JLB and earn more money than he currently does for doing nothing much

2) He actually has no say and was ordered by Pinky

3) He decided now is the right time to do something to help Sinkies and breakaway from PAP since he is likely reaching the stage where he will have to retire from politics

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There might be a private agreement between Tharman and Pinky ?

"Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you."

lhl-tharman-afp.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I) He decided to be a JLB and earn more money than he currently does for doing nothing much

2) He actually has no say and was ordered by Pinky

3) He decided now is the right time to do something to help Sinkies and breakaway from PAP since he is likely reaching the stage where he will have to retire from politics

My guess is #2. It really doesn't matter who is the overpaid Istana puppet, the Familee business continues as usual.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retirement job. He’s standing on his last legs once he retires from Presidency he can’t go back into parliament. Exactly like honeymah. This is pinky’s way of easing him into the sunset

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also Tharman is an integral part of WEF. A key henchman in fact. He’s there to oversee the smooth adoption of digital ID