• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is Singapore Culture? (Serious discussion, no TCSS please)

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr I hate Pappies....its ok to get heated up but dun bring in other people's mother into it la. Remember what i have told you before....seek inner peace.
If everytime u go round scolding others just because they hold different view from you, how are u going to attain enlightenment?

I will achieved enlightenment after fucking 72 Pappies' Mother.:oIo:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will achieved enlightenment after fucking 72 Pappies' Mother.:oIo:

Let me give u a stern warning here. From now onwards, leave the word "Mother" out of your post!

Unless you want to share with us your fond memories of your childhood when your mother brought you to Toa Payoh playground (the one with the Dragon) and Lor 1 market to eat Fish Ball Noodles.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapoor has a feign 'clean and gracious' culture.
People dont hawk and spit all over the place, talk loudly and drive dangerously . They dont go around
trying to bed other people's maids. They mostly dont let their spoilt kids treat restaurants as if it was their own private playground. -- all these done by most of the singapooreans while they are in singapoor.

once they are in other country , they do the opposite of the above.

That is Chinese culture what. Don't dirty your own home but it is ok to dirty the public spaces and other peoples home

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me give u a stern warning here. From now onwards, leave the word "Mother" out of your post!

Unless you want to share with us your fond memories of your childhood when your mother brought you to Toa Payoh playground (the one with the Dragon) and Lor 1 market to eat Fish Ball Noodles.

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye, understand?

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i have a bet with my colleagues (3 of them). 3 of us betted that this is going to be the way u will reply.

U are so predictable!

Now we are going to have another round of betting about your response before we call it a day.

2 of them think you will have another round of KNNCCB.

1 think u will ignore totally.

1 think u will post a gentle post.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....i have a bet with my colleagues (3 of them). 3 of us betted that this is going to be the way u will reply.

U are so predictable!

Now we are going to have another round of betting about your response before we call it a day.

2 of them think you will have another round of KNNCCB.

1 think u will ignore totally.

1 think u will post a gentle post.

Your wish granted. Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye, understand?
Congratulations to your 2 friends who got right. BTW, your Mother is Phua Chee Bye not Chao Chee Bye, Son.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wish granted. Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye, understand?
Congratulations to your 2 friends who got right. BTW, your Mother is Phua Chee Bye not Chao Chee Bye, Son.

Ok la, winning or losing is not so important. I don think its right to side track this topic so much.
Apologies to Thread starter.

I am out now. Mr I hate Pappies.....no more predictions about u...ok? Just a discussion here, u dont get too personal.
Hope u can find your inner peace. All the best.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la, winning or losing is not so important. I don think its right to side track this topic so much.
Apologies to Thread starter.

I am out now. Mr I hate Pappies.....no more predictions about u...ok? Just a discussion here, u dont get too personal.
Hope u can find your inner peace. All the best.

Ask your friends to join the forum leh. Don't sit behind the PC and read only nia. I m seeking inner peace in this forum. Some people seek inner peace by meditating in the mountain, some people meditate under some tree, some people jump buildings and so on. I came here to seek inner peace by fucking PAPpies' Mother.:biggrin: By the way, there's a great deal of difference between having an discussion with someone and fucking the brain juice out of someone. What i had with Char_Azn is not a discussion, the first reply i gave to him already attached with Fuck his Mother PCB. I have contributed my share of view towards the question posted in this thread. Apology to TS too, but i don't think the rest of my replies went to far off the topic.:biggrin:

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is far from a monolithic society. Culture shapes society. Culture is also a product of society.

Further fragmenting Singapore mainstream culture will perhaps work towards objectives such as reducing locals' aversion towards FT population growth.
Will Culture dilution achieve a colony of FT welcoming Singaporeans?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is far from a monolithic society. Culture shapes society. Culture is also a product of society.

Further fragmenting Singapore mainstream culture will perhaps work towards objectives such as reducing locals' aversion towards FT population growth.
Will Culture dilution achieve a colony of FT welcoming Singaporeans?
:rolleyes:

Singapore was always a multinational, multicultural city. There was never a time Singapore did not welcome foreigners, who usually arrived as tourists to sample the potpourri of sights and sounds of this oasis in the East.

As a young nation, the 3 major races came together and build the country after gaining independence. We are very proud of Singapore and felt we belong. As a young man who traveled widely and extensively, there was always a sense of home-coming once I stepped into an SIA plane and pick up a Straits Times to read and while away during the flight. Landing at Changi Airport, a sense of relief after touching down and taxiing to the terminal, I was in a hurry to reach home. That, in essence, was what to me is being a Singaporean, proud of out country, familiar with the people, the foods, the cultural events and familiarity with the languages spoken.

With the influx of foreigners in our midst that was unusual in previous times, we feel threatened by their close proximity, their strange languages and their ever-growing presence that intrude upon us. There is no possible way to avoid them once we leave our homes. Even then, we get unsolicited calls from strangers speaking English with foreign accents or we call Singtel or a bank and we are answered by a foreigner.

I believe we can adjust to a certain percentage of foreigners in our midst but there is a certain threshold when one more addition becomes a little too much, and I think we have passed that threshold, hence the anger directed at the government.

The National Pledge is:

We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation.

How then can we ever be one united people when the government adds more and more foreigners into our country and diluting our unity?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Owner of this Thread say No TCSS. If u do, u get Banned! Tats what happened to Tonychat and me!

Define "TCSS". What is Singapore if not a cuntry of unproductive, untalented, unprincipled followers, prostitutes and parasites? :rolleyes:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Owner of this Thread say No TCSS. If u do, u get Banned! Tats what happened to Tonychat and me!

So far boh taiji for me leh :p though i did got infracted for messing up the quotes. Long time boh kena infractions and ban liao. Backside very itchy now. :biggrin:

maxpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore culture is swearing in Hokkien,buying 4D especially if number obtained from accident scene and eating

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore culture is swearing in Hokkien,buying 4D especially if number obtained from accident scene and eating

Singapore culture is swearing in Hokkien
This i do, sometimes in Teochew, Cantonese, Melayu, Japanses, English, Tamil, most of the time mixture.

buying 4D especially if number obtained from accident scene and eating
This i don't, i hate kaypoh chee bye jamming up the road just to take a look at the accident scene, perhaps trying to have a good look at the number plate.