• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What Is Our Mata Doing With This Drunk? Guess Drunk's Race!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mata kia was trying to choke-slammed that

pui pui abnn

SPF must engaged Randy Orton to train our mata lah

SPF is really a world grass police force

Shamemugam say one

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
24286605_1562187570534954_8954070797052280832_n.jpg

slap.jpg

This, plus that...confirmed all big sized Ah Nehs really jiak liao bee type.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
This, plus that...confirmed all big sized Ah Nehs really jiak liao bee type not forgeting makcik

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo News Singapore understands that the officer in the video used a defensive technique to help the man sitting on the floor stand up.

this way is called defensive technique

later I will text John Cena

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF only knows how to bully local mama. if it's another drunk FT ah neh the mata kiah won't dare to touch him

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yahoo News Singapore understands that the officer in the video used a defensive technique to help the man sitting on the floor stand up.

this way is called defensive technique

later I will text John Cena

This technique wasn't applied correctly. I once used it against an oppie grasslooter. I got him up on his feet in no time. The mata in this video needs to attend more remedial training.

Btw, will sinkie kelings be organizing any sort of black lives matter kind of protest?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would just push that fat piece of shit down flat and roll him along into the sewage. Of course it would also be faster to end him with a bullet and let the rats settle the rest.

Please do not pollute our sewerage.....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF only knows how to bully local mama. if it's another drunk FT ah neh the mata kiah won't dare to touch him

Our cunt poodles already proved their mettle and calibre during the Little India riots. Bwahaha. They were commended and congratulated by PM, Madam Ho; Ah Teo and many other kaypoh ministers who jumped on the bandwagon as usual! Lol

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This technique wasn't applied correctly. I once used it against an oppie grasslooter. I got him up on his feet in no time. The mata in this video needs to attend more remedial training. Btw, will sinkie kelings be organizing any sort of black lives matter kind of protest?
why the fuck would it matter - as they say, the only good indian is a dead one :p
The best way is to pull the fat fuck by the ears until it hurts the hell out of him.
the ahneh won't feel a thing, as there's no nerve-endings from brainwaves since there's nothing in-between :biggrin: