• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is considered an educated person

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
knnb has 3 balls only in his siggie.....physically he also has only 1

you going after his pussy tonite? :eek:

btw, if you have 3 balls (including one of erection's), can you please give one to Scroobal?

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah..why are you all derailing his topic.
Educated or not, one must be humble and down to earth. But it can still be pretty hard to be humble, especially if you live in a society that encourages competition and individuality. Yet, even in such a culture, humility remains an important virtue. Learning to be humble is of paramount importance in most spiritual traditions, and humility can help you develop more fully and enjoy richer relationships with others especially the forummers here :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come I am not on the list ? Fuck you :oIo:

haha really stewpig stewpig stewpig...kana entrapped ...jumped out and transformed your handle so suddenly...simply shows how stewpig you really are and really how uneducated a kopi soh...no standard!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you going after his pussy tonite? :eek:

btw, if you have 3 balls (including one of erection's), can you please give one to Scroobal?

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

aiyah jw5, everyone knows that you are an intellectual
well educated, well versed in everything,you are super-clever
resident poet, resident clone hunter, resident champion,resident everything lah
BUT sad to say, you are bloody UNEDUCATED TURD with no restraint
utterly UNCULTURED with no humility and no decorum
totally a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT with no prick but a malicious tongue to play with
you are in short AN UNEDUCATED ARROGANT PRICK....sori hor...poetic license only..LOL CHEERS!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Auntie , uncle you all having fun with each other is ok don't get too serious ok ? :wink:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honoured to be in the list. Talking about 'educated', this is better than being in the Dean's list.

As usual, I need my daily dose ........ kopisai, go give dog fuck ! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

you are not only uneducated
but an utter wasted human scum
genetically a dirty and filthy piece of shit
your profanity will haunt you in your sleep

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah..why are you all derailing his topic.
Educated or not, one must be humble and down to earth. But it can still be pretty hard to be humble, especially if you live in a society that encourages competition and individuality. Yet, even in such a culture, humility remains an important virtue. Learning to be humble is of paramount importance in most spiritual traditions, and humility can help you develop more fully and enjoy richer relationships with others especially the forummers here :biggrin:

wau i love your post on humility!!! it's great and wonderful!!!
to be humble is to be strong
to display humility is to have great fortitude and character
wau please contribute more on such wonderful topic
i love it!!!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agree sir.

goodnighteeeeeeeeeeeeelol:-))))

We are a team of lowly educated mates but our morale values are certainly higher than those those idiotic christains that like to put Jesus on their mouth and kong si mi sai wei :wink: