• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if... oppo cannot even win one seat in 2011?

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
this show most singaporean voter is stupid or PAP know how to rig vote. i will settle to china as farmer with my china girl friend.

this election oppo really put in efffort and manpower. please vote oppo.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Then we truly deserve everything that the pap does to us and will do to us. All the OP can disband because our political landscape is already set in concrete.

jw5

Loyal
This is a good question because there is a real possibility that it will happen.
Before elections, we can hope for a good result and grumble, after elections we can continue to grumble, but perhaps some action is necessary.
Nothing illegal mind you, just a next move.

For me, the result probably would not impact me, I would continue to stay in SG.
But outside of work and family, if anybody asks me for help, I will ask them whether they support pap.
If they reply in the affirmative, I will walk away or decline politely.
Sorry if this sounds petty, but this seems the only way to let people realise who they should be getting help from. :(

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ground may be sour for PAPee dogs but it's gonna be a tough one. Alot of female and elderly voters are voting the dogs.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are left with the last chips, its 2359 hrs, its double or nothing.

staying with 2 oppositions is not really healthy.

i would think CST n LTK did the difficult but right move..

it is up to singapore to decide whether we actually want oppositions in OUR CONSTITUENCY.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are left with the last chips, its 2359 hrs, its double or nothing.

staying with 2 oppositions is not really healthy.

i would think CST n LTK did the difficult but right move..

it is up to singapore to decide whether we actually want oppositions in OUR CONSTITUENCY.

Then mandate is agree for inflation and price increase.
Then don't KPKB after election for next 5 year.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because a lot of people out there just talk and insult pap or lky. but come to voting, ball shrink and vote for pap.
a lot also think let others vote for oppo, i will go for the white. i think this is selfish and stupid.
i know a lot of u stupid sinkapoorean reading this forum and didnt even dare to register to post anything here.
this is the time to change or die. if pap wins and control the pariahment again, life will be more difficult!!! see what happened last 2 GE?
since GE 2011 almost all seats are contest by oppo, let the oppo be the majority!

but sad to say, you SINKIES are rather to suffer and enslave than afraid of changes.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will chop off my hands and never type again. Tired and exhausted after all these years trying to educate and create awareness for Singapore so-called intelligent lots.

If PAP win, Singaporeans can start packing your bag and prepare to emigrate. Let your parents, friends or whoever related to you cry until Singapore flood if they vote for PAP. We may also lost Goh Meng Seng here because he will retire in Hong Kong and live a happy life thereafter with his family and never go into politics again. This forum and other blogs will be as dead as a desert. Monarchy is borned in Singapore.

On the other hands, if opposition party win, I will donate to Sam Leong for his one year subscription fee on this website.

Let's see how many people have brains against PAP. The result will be a good guage of Singaporeans intellectual and patriotism level as we all know PAP is a foreigner action party and not People action party.

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, just to defend the elderly and females, not all are like that. True story. My mother's mahjong kakee in her 70s... PAP made housecall to her block but she did not know. They knock and she blur blur open the door... "Auntie, we are from PAP..." She just slam the door on them.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now how many internet warriors would have done the same thing? These ah gong and ah mah can be quite hardcore although they came from a simpler age.

Having said that, i will never help a PAP supporter, regardless of ties, family, national or otherwise. CB PAP! :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news for u guys...I've been asking the people in the office how they are voting. All the useless cunts saying they will vote PAPee dogs.

U guys better get ready one corner...standby to squeeze your lumpar balls!