• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if LHL lost in the next election. Will he still be our PM ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read my post properly, if WP is the majority in the parliament and i doubt they will allow lhl to be pm even he hold on to amk grc.

You can 'graciously allow' LHL to remain as PM, partly to appease the PAP supporters, the fans of the Familee and also to gain more influence in a coalition government.

Remember Cao Cao and the Han Emperor? You can continue to be your emperor, I'll just control the military and court advisers. What can you do? :wink:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can 'graciously allow' LHL to remain as PM, partly to appease the PAP supporters, the fans of the Familee and also to gain more influence in a coalition government.

Remember Cao Cao and the Han Emperor? You can continue to be your emperor, I'll just control the military and court advisers. What can you do? :wink:

alamak! why u kenna banned? pls! i do not want to see this in sg. if WP takeover parliament, i really want to see a PM from WP.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let say if LHL lost in the next General election in his constituency. Will he still be our PM ?

Hmm..I think the question will no longer be will he still be PM, becos if happen to lose in GE, Either 1 of these 2 thing will happen :

1. Take all his $ and run road
2. Jump into bedok reservoir

Last edited: