• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What HDB didn’t tell you about Punggol (and Pasir Gudang)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you make it happen please? With your powerful contacts and grassroot connections, I am sure it would not be much of a problem. And make it look like the Americans did it.

I'm working on it. And it will look like the oppies was responsible. Then we can lock them away for good, instead of just a few years before booting them off to some foreign country to sell fruit like marxist Lim.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm working on it. And it will look like the oppies was responsible. Then we can lock them away for good, instead of just a few years before booting them off to some foreign country to sell fruit like marxist Lim.
Are you fucking kidding me bro? Oppies can't even stand alone in protest without getting arrested, what more orchestrate an air strike on foreign soil. You are siow!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...but that clever LEE uncle come out TV say the place very good. He show got this and got that so I trust him. He can fly here fly there. He also speak Malay so he good good no trick people one. So I pay lor. What air pop pop tion? LEE uncle show got river, plenty water, got green green trees and colourful flowers, got clean clean air. Listen to uncle LEE no wrong one. Buy house make money. My RC people teach me. Buy then children and grandchildren no worry. I die happy happy."

Singapore is a greying country. There are many elderly Singaporeans who need guidance and support. They need a compassionate and caring Government. Please...
Soylent Green option is the best. Let them die with dignity is the most compassion one can give the old folks so they are not a burden to themselves, to their families n to society

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder you are still a junior member of the PAP. You are inefficient. The efficient approach is to launch rockets. As for the opposition, send in ISD black squad to kill them. Everything can be done without public fanfare.
Smarten up or you will be exiled to Ubin.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
More at
What HDB didn’t tell you about Punggol (and Pasir Gudang)

1536104693333.jpeg

this is what happens when you cheebye motherfuckers did not vote me. i am doctor! i am son of punggol! i can cure you!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soylent Green option is the best. Let them die with dignity is the most compassion one can give the old folks so they are not a burden to themselves, to their families n to society

Sorry, I did not get your meaning the first few times.
Yes, it's a good option and I believe this is what the PAP LEEders are going to do.
There is no better solution at this point of time,
However, it does serve up new opportunities.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I did not get your meaning the first few times.
Yes, it's a good option and I believe this is what the PAP LEEders are going to do.
There is no better solution at this point of time,
However, it does serve up new opportunities.
Pap will not implement such a policy because the medical corporations n the pap itself cannot leach money from these old folks n their families

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN based on my uncle understanding of sinkies even hdb tell them punggol got sai kang sinkie will still buy ah buy KNN

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap will not implement such a policy because the medical corporations n the pap itself cannot leach money from these old folks n their families

Soylent Green
'The hidden decision to quietly take them out' is taken. Lightning is ready to strike.
The machinery to start processing into Soylent is in place. The people shall pay and pay, to foot the bill for the food. Lightning strikes and MONEY flows.
Old folks have no much money. Old folks need money to maintain. Lightning processes the old folks into soylent. They suck young blood. The LEEching is subtLEE done here and it continues into the future. A golden tap indeed.
No Robert or detectives are going to dismantle the machinery.

In today's Singapore, we not only need the Roberts and NYPD [new young political detectives], but also the old folks and their loved ones. They form a powerful and influential critical group. Walk with them. Emphasise not criticise. Empathise and not ridicule. Ridiculing KILLS THEM as well as the SELF. Please walk with them...
They need your support. LikeWISE, You need their support.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN based on my uncle understanding of sinkies even hdb tell them punggol got sai kang sinkie will still buy ah buy KNN

Decision belongs to the individual. Let them buy on the good advice of the self-serving people.
Show and open up the 'sai kang' and let the foul smell permeate the houses.
Stir and stir and stir...it's good for the senses.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soylent Green
'The hidden decision to quietly take them out' is taken. Lightning is ready to strike.
The machinery to start processing into Soylent is in place. The people shall pay and pay, to foot the bill for the food. Lightning strikes and MONEY flows.
Old folks have no much money. Old folks need money to maintain. Lightning processes the old folks into soylent. They suck young blood. The LEEching is subtLEE done here and it continues into the future. A golden tap indeed.
No Robert or detectives are going to dismantle the machinery.

In today's Singapore, we not only need the Roberts and NYPD [new young political detectives], but also the old folks and their loved ones. They form a powerful and influential critical group. Walk with them. Emphasise not criticise. Empathise and not ridicule. Ridiculing KILLS THEM as well as the SELF. Please walk with them...
They need your support. LikeWISE, You need their support.

Soylent Green,,,,Its For People,,,

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decision belongs to the individual. Let them buy on the good advice of the self-serving people.
Show and open up the 'sai kang' and let the foul smell permeate the houses.
Stir and stir and stir...it's good for the senses.
KNN don't be surprise after the foul smell permeated the houses sinkies will say KNN I'm used to it not a big issue KNN

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't be surprise after the foul smell permeated the houses sinkies will say KNN I'm used to it not a big issue KNN

Then they deserve to enjoy the smell. This was pointed out by a politician and good man at the last GE.
Let the person who wants to sleep with the devil do it. It's his/her decision. They reap or pay for the decision.
But that person does not mean others want it too. Don't penalise all as what the PAP LEEders usualLEE do.
Many do it because they don't have a choice. Understand, empathise and offer these people a way out.

Punish and teach through paying and paying is PAP's way.
There are other pathways to take.
Talk and walk with the PEOPLE.
The DONE TO pathway is an easier way than the DONE FOR way.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
All is fair at the end of the day...if your hdb can be sold at a profit and u refuse to do it who is to blame? If you don't do your research and buy a place like punggol and can't rent it out or sell it at an attractive price after 5 years mop, who is to blame? If you can rent out your rooms to get pocket money and refuse to who is to blame?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should HDB tell you everything? You are only the tenant.

HDB did not do.
HDB need not to do = HDB do not need to do.
...but HDB should. HDB should have done it if their interest were with the people.
PAP LEEders could have and should have stepped in to do if their hearts were for the people.

No. We did not do it because what is good for HDB is good for the Government.
What is good for the Government is good for the country.
What is good for the country is good for the PAP.
What about the PEOPLE of country?
You die your problem.
If it is good for the country, it is good for the people.
PAP LEEders and LEEdated people get the golden taps.
The people are the sacrificial lambs and get the crumbs, if they are lucky.
Sad but true.
This is present day Singapore.
SEE, THINK and FEEL.

Last edited:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
All is fair at the end of the day...if your hdb can be sold at a profit and u refuse to do it who is to blame? If you don't do your research and buy a place like punggol and can't rent it out or sell it at an attractive price after 5 years mop, who is to blame? If you can rent out your rooms to get pocket money and refuse to who is to blame?

The planners at URA. If they had surface up the information...then...
Of course, one needs to understand the situation at Punggol and Sembawang. Is it really that bad? Is the information valid?