• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has the opposition done so far ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing ! CPF still locked. Medisave still cannot be used for medical. Floodgate still opened. Wages still low.
Nabei i better be off to a place w/o govt.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing ! CPF still locked. Medisave still cannot be used for medical. Floodgate still opened. Wages still low.

Try have a Parliament with 100% PAP MPs, and I can guarantee you that it'll be like getting sodomized with a cactus. :cool:

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me....once you control the spiralling property prices and RENTAL..cost of living will come down...everyone will benefit rather the than ELITETIST FEW PAP BACKED AND PAP PRORPERTY OWNERS.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Result of disproportionate representation of opposition whereby 40% opposition vote only translate to 9% representation in parliament.

Try have a Parliament with 100% PAP MPs, and I can guarantee you that it'll be like getting sodomized with a cactus. :cool:

It already happen, look no further than the voting of the 6.9m population white paper.

More compelling reason why we must have more opposition in parliament.
So, vote wisely in the next GE.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Result of disproportionate representation of opposition whereby 40% opposition vote only translate to 9% representation in parliament.

SO end up we will need at least 51% opp , else still lose.
end of day is up to ah loon decision.LPPL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget that the PAP has had 50 years to reinforce their regime while the opposition is relatively new & they can't do much if there are too few of them.
I think the majority of Sporeans were stupid to trust the old fart. He of course took advantage & started a dynasty.

jw5

Loyal

While being made to shout out loud that you love it.
It will also breed a whole new generation of sycophantic porlumpars and their grateful gongkia children and grandchildren.
We are right now seeing the fruits of their loins and their idiocy and lack of judgement.
Will probably take decades to reverse this impact.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

51% opposition would be a bonus, for a start aim to deny the white scums having two-third majority in parliament.
That way, we can avoid a lot of the unpopular policies being shaft down our throat.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A valid question nonetheless. What is opposition doing after being elected?

CPeeF only makes one feel rich by looking at statement. But if fall sick, need money to see doc how?

PAP will tell u to ......Go let dog.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If we dont vote for opposition then clearly we are sending a wrong signal to MIW. They may think that they are doing a good job. That every sporeans are happy with their policies. Tat we r happy with their CPF policy, 6.9 million target, soaring high prices of HDB flats, FTs snatching our jobs, no need to study till University etc etc etc. Ayoh! Endless lah.....

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF still locked. Medisave still cannot be used for medical. Floodgate still opened. Wages still low.

These things still happen because you asked opposition and not PAP what have they done.

PAP will only be too happy to continue to do what they do so as to make people blame opposition more.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These things still happen because you asked opposition and not PAP what have they done.

PAP will only be too happy to continue to do what they do so as to make people blame opposition more.

I thought the role of opp is to oppose the astray team to the correct path ? failing to do so with a specified time frame of 2-3 yrs should step down from the task and donate the $15k mthly to charity.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vote opposition. Convince your family, relatives, friends and colleagues to vote opposition. Help out in the opposition cause. Deny PAP their 2/3 majority in Parliament. Then you'll see things happen.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Made pinky apologize to you!!, look around you & see all the changes, if there was no oppositions, you would not have reap any of the benefits....CPF is a charity, we freely donate...no oppositions can do anything..unless the citizens in great number, protest outside CPF offices...live with it!

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
you ok or not? you expect a <10% oppo to be of any effect in parliament?

try helping more daft, silent 60% to wake up and vote for oppo to kick out more white scums

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the role of opp is to oppose the astray team to the correct path ?

Is there such a thing as "oppose to the correct path"? Just identify a flaw of someone you know and try to oppose him and see if he will change.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

frankly they can do nothing, because courts, police, army, civil servants are all in direct control, they are being prosecuted, and election zone being redraw constantly.

if we want to lay the blame, it is to the singapore people who does not want to defend the opposition rights. It is not pap fault. It is the people fault. They allow it.

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the number of opposition in parliament currently what the fuck do you expect them to do? Wait until we can increase the number of opposition in parliament then we talk.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the number of opposition in parliament currently what the fuck do you expect them to do? Wait until we can increase the number of opposition in parliament then we talk.

A real capable opposition should be able to lay facts on table in parliament and lead people that hides behind pc to march on street.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kick out everyone motherfucker of those PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement.

EVERYONE OF THOSE PAP BASTARDS TO BE KICKED OUT
OUT OUT OUT

OR PRAY SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY DIE DIE DIE SOON SOON SOON