• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What happened to NUS professor who said oppos will be wiped out?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 seats is as good as a wipeout
Nothing changes pap can and will still continue with their daily ass fucking of sinkies. i would rather there be a wipeout then stewpig sinkies won’t have this false sense of renewed hope redux 2011.
dumbfuck sinkies celebrating one Sengkang battle won but didn’t realised they lost the war.
Once you have secured a GRC and provened in your work to manage the town and serves the people well, the residences (include new sinkies) there will continue to vote for you. See hougang and Aljunied, has now became WP stronghold, Sengkang will be next. WP needs to concentrate on winning East Coast and marine Parade to consolidate its permanent 1/3 presence in parliament. I suspect that will be their strategy going foward, and no more sending their team for 3 corner fight elsewhere. After this GE, HSK has a bigger shoes to fill, not just as PM-in-waiting, but to hold on East Coast tightly. Alternatively, HSK might not become a PM so as to concentrate of serving East Coast Residences. Whichever way, I still think HSK is not cut for politics.