• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened? Ngee ann city

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The floor is lava (also known as hot lava)[citation needed] is a game in which players pretend that the floor or ground is made of lava (or any other lethal substance, such as acid or quicksand), and thus must avoid touching the ground, as touching the ground would "kill" the player who did so.[1] The players stay off the floor by standing on furniture or the room's architecture.[1] The players generally may not remain still, and are required to move from one piece of furniture to the next. The game can be played with a group or alone for self amusement. There may even be a goal, to which the players must race. The game may also be played outdoors in playgrounds or similar areas. Players can also set up obstacles such as nice padded chairs to make the game more challenging. This is a variation of an obstacle course.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, look at red shirt man with arms folded. He look like he is just enjoying the scene. Typical Sinkee attitude... As long as it doesn't happen to me, I'll just enjoy the show
arms folded means “i’m keeping every limb to myself and not sextending one to help. see only songsong. otherwise touch tio xue. you die your biz.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, look at red shirt man with arms folded. He look like he is just enjoying the scene. Typical Sinkee attitude... As long as it doesn't happen to me, I'll just enjoy the show

What do you want him to do? The two ladies would have scolded him for being a kaypoh and being in their way. They could be nurses skilled in first aid. Let the pros handle the situation. :cool:

Last thing you want is to have a swarm of people crowding close around him, cutting off the oxygen supply. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps sucking his dick would have resuscitated him.
As long as there was no brain matter spilled all over the floor, there's still hope.
What do you want him to do? The two ladies would have scolded him for being a kaypoh and being in their way. They could be nurses skilled in first aid. Let the pros handle the situation. :cool:
Last thing you want is to have a swarm of people crowding close around him, cutting off the oxygen supply. :wink:
well, there's two oxygen feeders for him to resucksitate him what :rolleyes:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies love to bitch about the bystander effect of others. Do they reckon people got Phoenix Down or Potions on standby?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
The floor is lava (also known as hot lava)[citation needed] is a game in which players pretend that the floor or ground is made of lava (or any other lethal substance, such as acid or quicksand), and thus must avoid touching the ground, as touching the ground would "kill" the player who did so.[1] The players stay off the floor by standing on furniture or the room's architecture.[1] The players generally may not remain still, and are required to move from one piece of furniture to the next. The game can be played with a group or alone for self amusement. There may even be a goal, to which the players must race. The game may also be played outdoors in playgrounds or similar areas. Players can also set up obstacles such as nice padded chairs to make the game more challenging. This is a variation of an obstacle course.

Simi lanjiao is this?
The floor is @ginfreely's chaocheebye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
police-at-ngee-ann-incident-jul-14--2019-data.jpg

Sinkie poodle on duty evidently interested by the cute merchandise on display. :biggrin: