• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What exactly did Old Fart do when he was working for the Imperial Japanese Army?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that the original police force was kept largely intact by the japs. The police force was mostly malays at that time, and the Japs trusted them more than the chinese because they felt the malays were more tolerant. But i don't think this is the case for nathan. i recall seeing him in the uniform of a japanese army personnel. Many Indians and other singaporeans were rounded up and enlisted in the japanese army and auxiliary forces to supplement the japanese occupation army. they manned checkpoints and other thing with japanese rifles.

You are quite right from what I've read from the excellent book by Cheah Boon Keng. Allow me to add on...

The Japs sent spies (including the famous a press attache M shinozaki) to Malaya many years before they landed to gather intel on the ground.

They learnt that the Malays would be ready collaborators and they were right.

They hated all Chinese - new immigrants (like my grandfathers) and the straits chinese alike. The new guys were obvious supporters of the KMT and Communist war effort back home. The straits chinese were targeted because they were holding admin/political positions in the local British colonial office. (So that rules out the fact that baba Lee was not another sub-human chinese pig in the eyes of the japs)

The Indians in Malaya generally suffered the same fate as the chinese. Many Tamils were sent to their death at the Burmese railroad. The emergence of the local Indian independence league which wanted to free India from the British provided some protection to very few indians for a very short time. The group of outright Indian collaborators (and most targeted by the anti-jap resistance fighters) were actually the Bayis..

And lastly, is this the pic you saw? Photoshop lah bro.... :biggrin:

nathanj2.jpg

For any one of you who are interested in pre to post war history, I recommend this awesome book:
Red-Star-Cover.gif

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his autobiography, Fung chuan pik (aka The Plen) reveal something interesting...

The Plen was already on exile in Indonesia when a young cambridge trained LKY burst into the political scene - acting as the legal advisor for the jailed student activists. Outspoken and brash, Old man impressed many in the anticolonial movement.

As the Communist party was totally wrecked by the special branch, the Plen knew the MCP needed someone back in singapore they could work with. When he suggested to his mentor they should align with LKY, his mentor (the legendary Eu Chooi Yip) cautioned him about LKY's "unsavory past" during the jap occupation.

Now.. why would the Communist underground folks know so much about a lowly "black market trader" and/or "translator"? You guys make up your own mind.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this part of the fucking story is only part of the the complete truth....why nobody asked wtf did he get the initial captial to start his so called black market trading business? where the fuck did he get all the wares to sell and trade.... use your pui to trade people will accept....

if you had nothing to trade with people they will just give you the middle finger or the taste of their machete.....

obviously he must have looted it from someone before he can start his business right?

use your fucking brains sinkies and open your fucking eyes.....

U are right. So called brokers are all in it for the money. He claims he just simply joined them. Just like that? U mean anyone can just walk up to a High street or Chulia street broker and join like that? More likely they will beat u up on the street and take your goods, after all, u are their competitor, right? The reason he could just suka suka walk in and start doing business was because he worked for the Japs. Nobody will touch a hair on his head because he has the protection of the Jap administration. He forgot to mention this in his book. i.e he could only have done this broker business with the help of the Japs. By the way, in other parts of the world, its not call "broker in the black market world" its call Black Market Profiteering. If you believe this, than he must be the bestest entreprenuer in the world, better than Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie, etc. Because in 1944 from not having enough income such that he has to do Black Market Profiteering, to 1945 such he could go overseas to Cambridge to study Law, he must have earned a large fortune. If u can imagine what it costs to go to school in Cambridge U today for 4 years, just imagine how much it cost back than. He graduated and returned in 1949, so he must have left right after the war ended with a lot of money.

MOst singaporeans just read this book and go ooh and ah, but when you read between the lines, you will see many things don't add up. Got forbid any investigative journalists ask him these detailed questions.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is no traitor like OA army, pap gave him pink IC and pity him. A boy bully by malay. he turn around and bite PAP hand because all his friend back in malaysia have big house and big cars. While he is masterbating with his excel sheet full of clones , he call friends in a small dirty HDB flat.

go back to malaysia OA army, you taint our land with your stench. Fxxk off back to malaysia.

Yoshitsune

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is no traitor like OA army, pap gave him pink IC and pity him. A boy bully by malay. he turn around and bite PAP hand because all his friend back in malaysia have big house and big cars. While he is masterbating with his excel sheet full of clones , he call friends in a small dirty HDB flat.

go back to malaysia OA army, you taint our land with your stench. Fxxk off back to malaysia.

Since u are such a moron and miser and only can wild guesses. Here :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Where is the proof? :rolleyes:

I have not zapped anyone for months and that has been my agreement with Leongsam. My main objectives here is to contribute and to attract traffic to this forum for my own interests.

Last time when i zap, i don't leave my nick behind so if u get comments like star wars or OA, then look for impersonators like MBSSLOTS and his clones or that coward, retard, loser SIFU and his clones. :biggrin:

Please go and complain to Leongsam or pay USD4.95 to find out. Not my problem. As far as i am concerned, other clone makers can sabotage all they want because i don't care. All i care about is money to be made. Now FUCK OFF before i use my special account to deal with u.