• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what ever new PAp candidates all no cure LEEgime's Constipation in party metabolism

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
All political parties are suppose to renew itself in both membership and leadership in order to extend it's own live into the future. Old must go and be replaced by new, this is metabolism of political parties.

famiLEE LEEgime is only pretending to have healthy metabolism by introducing new candidates and purging out their old dogs.

However in reality, it is very very very sick, because LKy old dog thief is the oldest piece of crap stuck forever within their own rectum like world's worst case of constipation. :eek::biggrin::oIo:

Now matter how nor what so called New Blood nor new candidates nor replacement they faked to be taking place, that oldest piece of shit is still painfully stuck in their asshole.
That being LKy 100%, that being GCT also.

So MM & SM what 'M' are all actually 'M' for Manure ! :biggrin:

Whatever the famiLEE LEEgime eat or puke (in terms of candidates), they will still die of Constipation, there is no cure unless like what I said in my 22.Mar.2011 video that old dog thief got shipped in a box to Mandai crematorium.
:rolleyes::wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: what ever new PAp candidates all no cure LEEgime's Constipation in party metaboli

Whatever the famiLEE LEEgime eat or puke (in terms of candidates), they will still die of Constipation, there is no cure unless like what I said in my 22.Mar.2011 video that old dog thief got shipped in a box to Mandai crematorium.
:rolleyes::wink:

Hoi! Why Mandai crematorium.
I happen to know of a few nice occupants living there who will not appreciate their peace to be brokened by that stinking corpse.
Everytime, something big happen to his money or Mudthair curse him, he raise himself up and disturb his neighbours!!!!!!

Better put him somewhere else where he does not pose a threat - like on a sailing boat to Zimbabwe.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: what ever new PAp candidates all no cure LEEgime's Constipation in party metaboli

Hoi! Why Mandai crematorium.
I happen to know of a few nice occupants living there who will not appreciate their peace to be brokened by that stinking corpse.
Everytime, something big happen to his money or Mudthair curse him, he raise himself up and disturb his neighbours!!!!!!

Better put him somewhere else where he does not pose a threat - like on a sailing boat to Zimbabwe.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Well then recycle ecologically lah.

Fed to sharks the corpse and when sharks grow up, I will eat their fins as usual. :wink::rolleyes::cool:

Can?

Uganda's Idi Amin used to cannibalize political opponents, we be just a little more civilized, we stay indirectly above LEEgime in the food-chain, instead of directly. That way no as barbaric like Idi Amin? :confused::wink::rolleyes::eek:

Political Apathy

Alfrescian
Loyal

good one!

The new blood they introduce are worst than crap.

It is like introducing a new HIV virus that wears the people down.

Very soon, the "garmen" will be filled with rich assholes with their kids who act like assholes and the common people will just be idiots living in tiny shoeboxes that they pay a fortune to own.

It would be like the French before the revolution. Too bad Singapore is filled with robotic cowards who will never do anything.

The ones who dare are too stupid to fight against the ones who are in power.

So, what should one do? I recommend leaving for good.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin::biggrin:

Well then recycle ecologically lah.

Fed to sharks the corpse and when sharks grow up, I will eat their fins as usual. :wink::rolleyes::cool:

Can?

Uganda's Idi Amin used to cannibalize political opponents, we be just a little more civilized, we stay indirectly above LEEgime in the food-chain, instead of directly. That way no as barbaric like Idi Amin? :confused::wink::rolleyes::eek:

Feed to sharks is an excellent idea.

Stay above the food-chain --- gooood. We do not want constipation by staying too close to the LEEgime.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Feed to sharks is an excellent idea.

Stay above the food-chain --- gooood. We do not want constipation by staying too close to the LEEgime.

:smile:

Make that shark fin soup as SGP national dish.:rolleyes: Any diplomatic VIP come for official visit we let them eat LKy indirectly.:eek::biggrin: 国宴主菜。