• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does it profit a man if he wins the whole world but loses his own soul ?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
brothers..keep it short and simple ...and straight to the point....no point give them a whole literature.......

if the bible is made up and quoting from the bible is the true word of god???? Gosh........

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is the one writing the computer program.

Not belonging to objects in OOP.

He is the creator. not the created.

He defines if water freezes at exactly a precise integer or floating number.

Random nature does not define this precision, because nature has no intelligence.

Nature is conveniently used by scientists to explain the unknown.

When the unknown can be easily found in God.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free will vs Deterministic vs Randomness

In order for free will to exist, a person has to have the ability to make a choice — and this means that the future can’t be determined. So most theistic religious folks out there who believe in an omniscient “God” who knows the past, present, and future — demonstrate that free will can’t exist — due to this future being known. If this “God” doesn’t know the future, then that “God” fails to be omnipotent and by definition, fails to be “God”. Ironically, it is these same religious folks who have no choice but to believe that free will — even though true free will’s existence would contradict\ the very idea of an all knowing “God”.

Religion aside, in order for people to believe in free will, they have to agree that the world is at least adequately determined. If everything was random and unpredictable, then the choices that you think you make or the actions you perform would be inconsistent with each other. Paradoxically, that very determinism implies the absence of free will, for the more deterministic your actions become, a more fixed path is set and alternatives disappear. On top of this, uncertainty or indeterminism (currently proven with strong evidence in quantum theory) suggests that at the most fundamental level of existence, matter/energy behaves in a random manner (no 100% predictability). Unfortunately, this just creates another mechanism for lack of free will, because randomness is still something out of our control. So technically speaking, the fact that the universe operates under either determinism, or indeterminism, or a combination of both — implies that the universe operates in a way that eliminates free choice altogether.

To summarize, people are products of their genes, environment, and chance(randomness) — thus no free will.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the universe is ontologically deterministic, it must be epistemological indeterminate to internal entities.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is the one writing the computer program.

Not belonging to objects in OOP.

He is the creator. not the created.

Again, this is your own interpretation. God is just a BIG BANG Magician.

In biblical time, the world was FLAT. When Galileo appeared, God decided to turn the world round. Like a magic or big bang, the world changed from FLAT to ROUND.

George Bernard is very right.

George Bernard Shaw: "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means."

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
God gives free will to men. He doesn't restrict them even when it is bad for us.

Not all free will are good.

But we know we are all created in his image and Jesus died for our sins.

We have to take care of ourselves so we don't damage the body of Christ.

But of course when we do something bad with our body, we will know the result.:biggrin:

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I am wrong, I think Galileo is Christian, maybe God sent him to correct us Kay Kiang humans? :biggrin:

Again, this is your own interpretation. God is just a BIG BANG Magician.

In biblical time, the world was FLAT. When Galileo appeared, God decided to turn the world round. Like a magic or big bang, the world changed from FLAT to ROUND.

George Bernard is very right.

George Bernard Shaw: "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means."

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
He defines if water freezes at exactly a precise integer or floating number.

When the unknown can be easily found in God.

Don't give undeservedly credit to christian God.

God so precise and zhun, look at this:
unintelligent.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I am wrong, I think Galileo is Christian, maybe God sent him to correct us Kay Kiang humans? :biggrin:

Haha, Galileo was a Catholic. He was prosecuted by the Church for anti-bible and telling the hard truth..

So accordingly to your weird logic, God sent Hitler to correct the population rite?

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, Galileo was a Catholic. He was prosecuted by the Church for anti-bible and telling the hard truth..

So accordingly to your weird logic, God sent Hitler to correct the population rite?

Why do you sound like drifter?? :biggrin:

He is a Christian that is why he die die must tell the truth!

Persecution is really nothing and part and parcel of being a true Christian.

Because Christians knows life on earth is short. We are looking forward to eternal life in heaven!

Hitler is not Christian.

My wife told me a story today.

She met an old auntie who had lived in the third reich.

She was a Catholic. And during that time everybody has to put Hitler picture in their homes.

Being a Catholic she didn't. But instead place Jesus picture instead.

Many people were not happy when they found out. I don't know if she had received punishment at that time. But thank God she is alive today to tell her story.

Anyone who ended up as object for worship or worshipping idols is definitely not a Christian.

To be a true Christian, we must set all our hearts on Jesus. So simple to be connected back to God. Then we can see how God works in our lives. Making us feel fulfilled and meaningful. Then comes the joys and peace.

All other things are secondary.

This is His gift to us!! you don't want to grab it?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can men create a better artificial heart than God?

Where is it? :biggrin:

You try to shift goal post, you still cannot win by fact.

Science Is Doing What God Can’t Do: Answering Prayers for Healing

Spray-on skin, made-to-order muscle, and print-out kidneys aren't just science fiction anymore. Dr. Anthony Atala and Dr. Stephen Badylak, two pioneers of regenerative medicine, talk about the latest methods for building new body parts, and the challenge of growing complex organs like the heart, liver or brain.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you sound like drifter?? :biggrin:

He is a Christian that is why he die die must tell the truth!

tualingong,
So I have to agree that Galileo was a protestant Christian, not Catholic.
According to your logic, catholics lies and only protestant xtians will tell the truth and will die die do so.

Do you violate any of the TEN Commandments?

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well that is your own interpretation as to what God cannot do.

But we all know humans up till now cannot create even a simplest heart replacement.

It will take ages for humans to do when God has already done.

You try to shift goal post, you still cannot win by fact.

Science Is Doing What God Can’t Do: Answering Prayers for Healing

Spray-on skin, made-to-order muscle, and print-out kidneys aren't just science fiction anymore. Dr. Anthony Atala and Dr. Stephen Badylak, two pioneers of regenerative medicine, talk about the latest methods for building new body parts, and the challenge of growing complex organs like the heart, liver or brain.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
But we know we are all created in his image and Jesus died for our sins.
282741682826114075_rSVa6oiy_b.jpg

How come first man look like a city-like caucasian, not middle-easterner?
How come Eve don't look like God?
From what depicted in the bible, Adam & Eve were not pre-historic man, how come?
Pre-historic man already more advanced than abrahamic God's creations, they used hide(skin) to cover their private parts.
Adam & Eve used fig leafs which very sure not effective. Rain how?

I thought pre-historic man should look like this:
article-1023834-01EF0E440000044D-559_233x393.jpg

412802.jpg

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

tualingong,
So there you are, God needed to send Galileo to correct the mistakes he made in his holy? Books.

So according to you, God is not perfect and the Books of the Bible do contained mistakes by HIM and by his writers.