• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok cool. You don't know who did it. Fine that is irrelevant you failed to answer this question from me. Has the US always been engaging in ways and means to screw other countries not just china but you know latin american countries, middle eastern ones, european ones etc so as to gain superiority? That's a fact but what pisses me off is that you ignore all of that and just focus on the fact that china might have engineered this or that but have no problems if it was the megabanks or corps that are american if they did that. Care to explain to me why are you such a racist? It's perfectly fine for china to do that anyway to attack the US. The US would attack china without any hesitation and i am sure a racist like you would find it ok.

Did I say that I have no problems with US megacorps? FUCK U for putting words in my mouth. I hate them as much as China. Stop spreading your unsubstantiated bullshit, since when has US in RECENT HISTORY been aggressors against the EU? WTF of bullshit main, trying to paint the USA like the devil who attack everyone left right and center. Maybe you should explain why you are fucking China chauvinist (emphasis on China not Chinese).

You sure 99% of their population is chinese? Mind you china has 50 minorities and the 3 main chinese races are han, mongolian and manchurian all of these ppl are categorized as chinese nationals proper. I am sure you are referring to the han since that's what most ppl do when they say chinese and i don't think the han constitute 99% of the population of china. Certainly not 99%. Did you pull that out from your ass? :rolleyes: I also take issue on you using evidence that a country's population percentage makes one racist. I am sure japanese ppl are much more racist after all 100% of japan is japanese. Same for iceland, sweden etc. Since you used population percentage to judge whether a country is racist i will show you countries that have almost 100% of 1 ethnic group and then you change the boundaries again.

The govt of a country doesn't make the population racist you dumbass. FYI the US isn't exactly run by white people but by jewish people. Jewish people are middle eastern and askenbhazhi jews have turkish roots. Hope you can make that distinction.

From wikipedia: "China officially recognizes 56 distinct ethnic groups, the largest of which are the Han Chinese, who constitute about 91.51% of the total population." Most of their ethnic minorities also fall under the broad category of "chinese" race. Unlike US, where the minorities are distinct in terms of genetics and geographical origin from the whites (i.e. Blacks from Africa, Latinos from Mexico (mostly) and Asians from East Asia countries). So stop putting out your bullshit that China is as diverse as US.

And you FUCKING RETARD, it is the composition AND the government (which is a proxy for society) that makes a nation racist. BOTH matters. Why are white-dominated EU countries not racist, even though their racial population are as pure as China? It's because they treat other culture with respects, they don't go around imposing their culture on others.

Stop coming up with shit that 50% of the US is racist and 99% of china is racist when you don't have the facts to prove that at all you slime bag.

I was giving you the worst case scenario (for US) you FUCKING RETARD.

Oh yes now japanese are ethnocentric but not xenophobic but the chinese are. :rolleyes: You sure take bias BS to the next level. Why would you see large numbers of chinese ppl migrating to countries the world over and taking up their languages, cultures and even their names. Thai chinese, filippino chinese all speak their country's respective language. Macau has a significant population of chinese mixed ppl that speak a portugese chinese pidgin language. The fact of the matter is you're making shit up when you claim that chinese ppl think their culture and language is the centre of the universe crap when in reality most ppl in the world would think in such a manner. Do the americans think english is the centre. Of course they do and it's perfectly fine for them to do so i am sure you would agree.

Of course i didn't imply you were talking to just 1 china person but the fact of the matter is you only interacted with a small percentage of china ppl even if it is throughout the decades. You just cannot even begin to process in your mind how many ppl there are in 1 million and then try to imagine 1.3 billion in china alone.

FYI, I was referring to China Chinese being racist, not the other Chinese who have migrated elsewhere. And China Chinese do not assimilate well to other cultures. There was a recent study done in Kiwiland that showed that 2nd generation Chinese migrants (yes, those Chinese born in NZ) were more loyal to their China motherland than their Kiwiland home. What does this say about how racist they are? What does this say when kids raised by China-born parents still think a country they have no ties with is superior to their real home? Even IF we can use the fact that Kiwiland is not a superpower, and somewhat under the influence of China (it is in Asia-Pacific region), it still says something about how strongly Chinese feel about their culture being batter than others. In fact, you can even see that Sinkapore, when you interact with those fucking PRC. They look down on Singapore Chinese because we are all bananas. And if you are a 2nd-generation Chinese immigrant, your China chauvinist attitude is also proving my point exactly.

Americans do not insist their culture is superior, but most people find that it is on their own accord. That is the BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE. US did not open up McDonalds in other countries and force the locals to eat it, the locals were willing and in some cultures receptive to it. People like you are just jealous that the American way of life is a somewhat "universal" in its appeal across cultures - Freedom, Liberty, Diversity and Materialism (not necessarily a good thing, but still very attractive).

And there is this thing called sampling, you do not need to speak to every native of a country to understand them. Just a sufficient amount of them.

I'm not trolling you. China has these weapons to protect itself again foreign invasion. These are facts and white nations love to do that to other countries. I'm not saying you mentioned the US invaded the middle east for this or that reason. I was relaying to you a scene whereby i'm talking to one american saying the US is going to do this and that in the one region and me coming to a conclusion based on that 1 person i spoke to which is what you're doing with china. FYI i have spoken with numerous americans througout the decades to know they want to spread democracy in the middle east. I also want to ask you what your opinion is on the US invading the middle east for oil. Is that ok?

So China's military build up for the last decade is for self-defence now? HELLO WTF... you think I was born yesterday? And for the US side, in case you didn't know most of the US is tired of the fucking war in the Middle East. It's Congress inertia that prevents a full withdrawal. Stick to the topic of China vs US, I won't entertain your other red herring questions.

Oh yes let's simply forget about what others have done cos it was only decades ago which is a very short time when they inavded other nations. Who's talking about china being a saint you dumb ass? Btw the US isn't a saint for getting countries on the petrodollar.

I never said they were for the petrodollar thing. But US was the eminent economic power back then, and it made sense. US did not need to point nuclear weapons at the countries back then.

I sincerely doubt that. The US has always attempted to undermine all countries that it views as a threat. What pisses me off is your sickening moralistic high stance trying to make it seem like the US is actually defending against china's aggression when the US has always been aggressive all the way with all foreign countries.

That's because China is a threat to the US and in general to the world's population. As I have shown you, if you are nice and respectful of other cultures, i.e. EU, there is no need for US or anyone to perceive you as a threat.

It's very disgusting that you actually attempt to paint lies and try to put a moralistic slant on the picture at hand by excusing the US for all the evils it has committed over the years on many countries and try to make it look like china is the aggressor when the US attempts to sabotage china thru the media, economic means and sundry. You're a disgusting racist fella.

SINCE fucking when? China is the one who manipulate their trade imbalance in economic warfare against them. In the recent economic war games US ran (was published sometime in 2008?), they simulated that US would lose an economic war with China. This shows how unprepared the US is for China's upcoming onslaught. If you ask me, US has in no way taken the China threat seriously enough, even until today... and you think US is the anti-China aggressor. FUCK U MAN.

You want to know what constitute a serious American response against China? More hard line measures like sanctions and embargoes to level the trade imbalance. Pointing nuclear weapons and full deployment of anti-missile shield (that works) across the US and its allies. Deployment of half of the US carrier fleet to blockade China. Those are considered AGGRESSIVE RESPONSES by the USA. Using a contaimnent strategy against China as they did vs Soviet Union in the cold war, this would mean supplying arms and militarizing S. Korea and Japan, and signing formal military alliances against China aggression. Has anyone of them been done? NO... US may be working on some of them, but I fear they are moving too slow, and their addiction to oil in the Middle East (causing them to commit the bulk of their forces there) has clouded their judgement as to who the REAL ENEMY is. You are fucking CHINA chauvinist.

Last edited:

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, you are mistaken. Japan didn't attack Singapore as a proxy war against China. Japan wanted to create a Japanese empire in Asia. That's why it also conquered Malaysia, Philippines, China, Korea, etc.

But when they were in Singapore, they specifically targeted the Singapore Chinese because they knew many of Singapore Chinese had supported China in fighting Japan.

The Japanese at that time saw themselves as a superior race, like Nazi Germans, and they taught their kids that other people were sub-human before WWII to prepare for the war.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but you shouldn't deny the facts.

Fair enough, Japan had ambitions to establish an Asian hegemony I do not deny that, and yes WW2 Japan was racist, but that is past now since the new generation do not harbor such racists tendencies. But they were also singling out the Chinese (who at that time were probably all native-born China people). So my reasoning still stands, all those "have you forgotten what the Japs did to Sinkies" BS on this post is irrelevant, as their actions were directed at China (and it so happens that Chinese Sinkies of that era were more China Chinese than real Sinkaporeans).

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This Has Got Nothing To Do With History

Anyway, I did quick Google for China vs US, and here are some interesting results:

http://world.time.com/2012/11/28/what-if-there-was-a-cold-war-between-the-u-s-and-china/

"It’s already becoming a new kind of cold war. What this means is that the Americans and the Chinese will be frenemies. They’re not going to become enemies, because that’s not possible, but they’re not friends any more, either. All of America’s allies are very much afraid of China’s rise, so they’re begging the US to play a more significant role in Asia. You can see what the Americans are doing in response: in South Korea, they sign a new ballistic missile deal, in Indonesia they send over fighter aircrafts, in Australia they send a whole bunch of marines to Darwin, and on and on. There have been lots of joint military exercises in Vietnam and the Philippines. Then there’s also the question of cyber attacks: China is America’s principle enemy in this area, and vice versa."

So much for the BS that US is the aggressor, the fact that US needs to be pushed by their allies with a slap in the face that says "Hey wake the fuck up and pay attention to China" says how unprepared they are.

Last edited:

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you know what is the worst thing of all about China? Is their actions will reflect badly on the rest of us Chinese, who have no allegiance to Chinese culture whatsoever, but are just born Chinese.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously guys i really dunno wdf is the real enemy except for one thing, for all the bs that us spouts about desiring peace and fairness, it is all so hollow when you realise their track record for wars and torture is quite dire....so between the devil you know in the us and the devil you don't in china, this world is in a deep and dark hole.....

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope the japs militarise and go one on one with the tiongs.

I think the yanks will try to close one eye close tiongland is a rising power, yanks only can wack impotent arab cuntries, I dnt think they can tahan tiong power. :smile:

Tiongs military looks pretty good now with their fancy aircraft carrier and ships. It will be fun to see how it all plays out

for the lau chiaos of a certain generation, you will remember the tiongs and viets fought a brief and bloody border war, the viets gave the tiongs a bloody nose.

And even before that, I remember reading the tiongs wacked the indians solid in another border war.

So tiongs are also quite garang, let the two slinty eyed idiots fight it out, we order tsingtao and kirin and watch the fun. :biggrin:

cheers bros :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did I say that I have no problems with US megacorps? FUCK U for putting words in my mouth. I hate them as much as China. Stop spreading your unsubstantiated bullshit, since when has US in RECENT HISTORY been aggressors against the EU? WTF of bullshit main, trying to paint the USA like the devil who attack everyone left right and center. Maybe you should explain why you are fucking China chauvinist (emphasis on China not Chinese).

Nobody is putting words in your mouth you sneaky snake. It's pretty simple to see. You're anti chinese and pro usa so obviously you don't have a problem with them doing this or that. You don't have to explicitly state something to mean it. You don't know the meaning of subtlety? If you studied english comprehension last time in GP classes and from primary school to secondary school onwards they would have asked you questions based on what the author wrote on a subject and he did not have to explicitly state something and could imply it and that would be good enough for him to mean it. You're just trying to sneak out of this by accusing me of putting words in your mouth and exposing you of being bias towards the US. Why won't you admit it? Who is painting the US as the devil when they reguarly sabotage foreign nations like iran, afgahnistan, iraq and the list goes on. How they used to support the muhadejeen when the USSR was trying to conquer afghanistan but turned against them later. Same case with saddam hussein. How they encourage the drug trade in mexico and how powerful mexican drug cartels have become to give hell to mexican law enforcement and to ordinary citizens. Oh yes this is perfectly fine to you. You're just going to ignore all of that and just put on a straight face and say the US is a saint. :rolleyes:

From wikipedia: "China officially recognizes 56 distinct ethnic groups, the largest of which are the Han Chinese, who constitute about 91.51% of the total population." Most of their ethnic minorities also fall under the broad category of "chinese" race. Unlike US, where the minorities are distinct in terms of genetics and geographical origin from the whites (i.e. Blacks from Africa, Latinos from Mexico (mostly) and Asians from East Asia countries). So stop putting out your bullshit that China is as diverse as US.

And you FUCKING RETARD, it is the composition AND the government (which is a proxy for society) that makes a nation racist. BOTH matters. Why are white-dominated EU countries not racist, even though their racial population are as pure as China? It's because they treat other culture with respects, they don't go around imposing their culture on others.

Oh look scumbag again comes in to tell lies. Firstly do you recall what you mentioned about china's population? You said it was 99% but wiki says so otherwise. So you actually fucked yourself over that. What a joke that you can call their ethnic minorities that fall under chinese races. Wtf is this? I know what you're trying to imply. You claim those minorities look chinese since that is asia (DUH) but the fact of the matter is they aren't. Mind you a korean, a vietnamese, chinese, japanese might look similar but they aren't the same. What you're trying to do here is to play down the fact that china is diverse all because china's minorities don't look so different from one another unlike the blacks, mexicans, whites in the US.:rolleyes: That is the stupidest way of looking at things. Mind you the blacks were brought over as slaves to the US but that's fine i am sure you would agree. The mexicans had their lands taken over like texas, new mexico and the indians too. Who says the US isn't racist must be smoking some crack.

EU isn't racist. :rolleyes: WTF when their fans constantly make monkey chants at black players and i have never heard of chinese ppl doing that. The EU might be white majority but they are very diverse you idiot. but it certainly isn't like what you paint it to be a child's way of looking at a continent and a collection of countries as large as the EU. Explaining that to a tard like you would take a few more posts.

I was giving you the worst case scenario (for US) you FUCKING RETARD.

Wow look at that paints untruths that only 50% of the US is racist but 99% of china is racist and when told that is false shamelessly says oh i'm just painting the worst case scenerio. No idiot you told a blatant lie there.

FYI, I was referring to China Chinese being racist, not the other Chinese who have migrated elsewhere. And China Chinese do not assimilate well to other cultures. There was a recent study done in Kiwiland that showed that 2nd generation Chinese migrants (yes, those Chinese born in NZ) were more loyal to their China motherland than their Kiwiland home. What does this say about how racist they are? What does this say when kids raised by China-born parents still think a country they have no ties with is superior to their real home? Even IF we can use the fact that Kiwiland is not a superpower, and somewhat under the influence of China (it is in Asia-Pacific region), it still says something about how strongly Chinese feel about their culture being batter than others. In fact, you can even see that Sinkapore, when you interact with those fucking PRC. They look down on Singapore Chinese because we are all bananas. And if you are a 2nd-generation Chinese immigrant, your China chauvinist attitude is also proving my point exactly.

Doesn't apply to anyone. Some ppl have stronger affinities to their home countries and that's fine. The muslim immigrants like pakis in the UK still feel very strongly about their home country. Many immigrants in the US still have ties and pride in their home countries. Italian americans for example who are sometimes stereotyped as guidos sometimes try to potray themselves as real italians and mafia types yet they probably don't even speak a word of italian. Is that ok for them to do that? Hey their american but they are trying to act italian they are disloyal to the country. Needless to say without me asking you and i am sure you would agree with me. It is perfectly fine for immigrants from every other country to the US like pakis, italians to feel proud of their home countries except for the chinese ones from china. Correct? Comeon don't hide your biasness.

Americans do not insist their culture is superior, but most people find that it is on their own accord. That is the BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE. US did not open up McDonalds in other countries and force the locals to eat it, the locals were willing and in some cultures receptive to it. People like you are just jealous that the American way of life is a somewhat "universal" in its appeal across cultures - Freedom, Liberty, Diversity and Materialism (not necessarily a good thing, but still very attractive).

And there is this thing called sampling, you do not need to speak to every native of a country to understand them. Just a sufficient amount of them.

A retarded argument here. Simply too stupid. Compares macdonalds restaurants opening in foreign countries to how superior american culture is and then says the companies that opened these franchises in these countries didn't force their way in. :rolleyes: Yeah might i add maybe the countries were begging for these american franchises to open in them. Fully retarded logic here. What's worse stands on his high horse talking about freedom liberty, diverisity etc etc and uses macdonalds restaurants to show case american way of life. Oh yes i certainly feel liberty, freedom etc when i go into a macdonalds, a kfc or any other american franchise and then when i enter a chinese franchise i feel the evil eyes of mao staring down at me. :rolleyes:

You speaking to 20 or 30 china ppl certainly doesn't fit sampling sizes you dumb fuck. Sampling is used by companies/governments to gauge a population's reception to something in short to try the best way to determine what the majority of a population feels. These are govt organizations and companies and they use lots of man power to do surveys and so on to get the most accurate sample size and it's not of the entire country but maybe a medium sized city. You, just a single lone individual can actually make claims of an entire country and one as large and as populous in fact the most populous in the world with 1300 million ppl all because you claim you have spoken to numerous china ppl over the yrs and that is proof that the entire country of china is like that. Well cool man why would companies need to hire so many ppl to do surveys just to even find what a city's inhabitants feel like? They could hire you just 1 person and you could come up with how an entire country feels like. You would be going oh french ppl are arrogant. Americans are nice ppl. China ppl are racist. :rolleyes:

So China's military build up for the last decade is for self-defence now? HELLO WTF... you think I was born yesterday? And for the US side, in case you didn't know most of the US is tired of the fucking war in the Middle East. It's Congress inertia that prevents a full withdrawal. Stick to the topic of China vs US, I won't entertain your other red herring questions.

Until the day china actually launches a war against a foreign country then you talk understand? The US has gone to war with numerous countries like vietnam, iraq etc yet you don't have a problem with that. Has china even had an official war with another nation? Has it even attempted to attack another nation?

I never said they were for the petrodollar thing. But US was the eminent economic power back then, and it made sense. US did not need to point nuclear weapons at the countries back then.

See trying to snake your way out of things here. The US wants countries to use the dollar and that's why it is the world's reserve currency. They go out of their way to enforce that. I am sure you would say that is fine cos you're a lying scumbag.

That's because China is a threat to the US and in general to the world's population. As I have shown you, if you are nice and respectful of other cultures, i.e. EU, there is no need for US or anyone to perceive you as a threat.

OK US wants to attack china cos china is a threat to the world blah blah so i am sure the US attacked iraq, afghanistan etc cos all of these countries are a threat to the world am i correct? :rolleyes: The US doesn't attack the EU cos in some ways european nations are seen as allies you dumb fuck not because they are respectful of others. What an asshole you are.

SINCE fucking when? China is the one who manipulate their trade imbalance in economic warfare against them. In the recent economic war games US ran (was published sometime in 2008?), they simulated that US would lose an economic war with China. This shows how unprepared the US is for China's upcoming onslaught. If you ask me, US has in no way taken the China threat seriously enough, even until today... and you think US is the anti-China aggressor. FUCK U MAN.

You want to know what constitute a serious American response against China? More hard line measures like sanctions and embargoes to level the trade imbalance. Pointing nuclear weapons and full deployment of anti-missile shield (that works) across the US and its allies. Deployment of half of the US carrier fleet to blockade China. Those are considered AGGRESSIVE RESPONSES by the USA. Using a contaimnent strategy against China as they did vs Soviet Union in the cold war, this would mean supplying arms and militarizing S. Korea and Japan, and signing formal military alliances against China aggression. Has anyone of them been done? NO... US may be working on some of them, but I fear they are moving too slow, and their addiction to oil in the Middle East (causing them to commit the bulk of their forces there) has clouded their judgement as to who the REAL ENEMY is. You are fucking CHINA chauvinist.

You do know there is a difference between being an aggressor and agressive repsonses don't you? :rolleyes: China is perfectly in the right to protect its interests and also to get stronger and more powerful. There are no rules out there that say only the US or some western european country is only allowed to improve economically and militarily. Any other country is also allowed that right and china has the best chance of achieving that.

Btw learn the difference between being an aggressor and agressive responses you dumb fucker. I merely stated the US wanted to make china the agressor in fact it's actually you that does that. When you are actually an american and on top of that the POTUS then you probably have the power to actually get US to do this or that to china and you would have advisors telling you what to or not to do. Until then all your shit about containment of china, sanctions etc are just bullshit. You don't have the right to tell what the US to do. Sadly even though you're a US dog and a US cock sucker they don't value your life cos you aren't even an american and they don't actually value their lives of their citizens since the govt is in some ways trying to take away more of their citizens rights. Sad sack of shit.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japan harbored (not harvested) ambitions to conquer china during the hideyoshi era, when he compared the small number of provinces in japan to those in china. and the use of arquebusiers in japan's civil war, build up of armies, and his victories over his domestic enemies gave him the confidence to invade korea in 1592. his network of spies were already prowling deep in korean and ming territories before the invasion. and he was glad that the chinese and koreans were still old school and had not adapted to european arquebusiers.

yes. i was referring to the modern history. if u want to go all the way back to ming, not wrong too.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't care who u are. u all can talk till the cow come home i don't care. stop defending japanese or down play what they done during WWII against the Chinese. i forgive them but i never forget and i know the truth. so stop all the bull shitting about they are not the worst or they are the victims of the atomic bombs.

anyone who defend the japanese wrong doings. female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby deserve to thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. your whole family deserve to be buried alive. then u come and tell me they are the victims or they are not the worst.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back! Don't get banned again. Take care brother :wink:

thanks, getting banned is never a prob man. the problem is i am single out and victimised because i banned sam leong pet kinana for his stupidity. well, i stand tall as a man. die as a man too. look at my point! 100! wow! lol! sam leong really affected when u hit his soft spot, kinana. so be careful who u give infractions and deduct the rep pts.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't care who u are. u all can talk till the cow come home i don't care. stop defending japanese or down play what they done during WWII against the Chinese. i forgive them but i never forget and i know the truth. so stop all the bull shitting about they are not the worst or they are the victims of the atomic bombs.

anyone who defend the japanese wrong doings. female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby deserve to thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. your whole family deserve to be buried alive. then u come and tell me they are the victims or they are not the worst.

the 始作俑者 of the China-Japan conflict was the Chinese Communists. the undercover CCP moles within the Chinese 29th Army provoked 7/7 Lugouqiao.

it is a very long story. but i can elaborate on it if you want.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes. i was referring to the modern history. if u want to go all the way back to ming, not wrong too.

japan will often harbor dreams of conquering china, past, present and future. the problem is their chances are quickly diminishing and near impossible unless china implodes like a bubble. it's the older generation with a midlife crisis who are worried the window is about to shut, and their dreams gone forever. the younger generation don't f*ck care about china. they just don't want china to creep into their lives.

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: Jah_rastafar_I

I'll sum up my arguments with you, cause it's obvious you are an Ah Tiong bootlicker, and I have no wish to associate with you, or your racist Chinese kind.

1) You claim that US is historically the aggressor. With the exception of the middle east, it is not true.
2) You claim that the US are not saints, and if you can read I never said they are. All I said is that the US is the lesser of two evils.
3) I claim that China is racist and xenophobic, supported by the fact that they have a racially uniform composition, a strong culture and an totalitarian govt that does not respect others. This is different from other countries like Japan or Germany, who while may have very strong cultures, but are respectful and can live in peace with the rest. Case in point is China vs EU. If China is indeed so good, tell me why the US welcomed EU rise to economic power, but not China? It's because those China people have no respect for other civilizations and cannot be trusted. Not to mention their facist govt spreads all sort of anti-US propaganda to indoctrinate their people against America. In contrast, even today, anti-China rhetoric in US is non-existent compared to the anti-US sentiments in China. My personal experience and anecdotes aside, which you are always free to contest... if what I said is not true, why US treat China and EU differently har???
4) On concerning US vs China, you claim that US is the aggressor. I call your bullshit on this. US has only recently taken an interest in China, they were too busy bullying cave dwellers in Middle East remember? And why recently? Because of China's economic warfare and their rapid militarization to land grab disputed islands that is NOT theirs. In fact, the bully in Asia is China, by trying to grab those islands from Japan, Philippines, etc... Some SE Asia countries have also asked US for help. You think US would engage is aggressive posturing if China traded fairly and not have expansionist mindset? What China is trying to do now is very similar to what Germany did back in the first days of WW2 by annexing Polish territory.

I'm sorry, but your argument that US is an aggressive bully does not hold in context against China. Against the middle east countries I can at least concede on that ground, but against China? FUCK NO

So yes, back to the OP's topic, I support the rise of Japan's military. They are probably the only force that can effectively contain China, and givens US slow decline, we need a strong Japan to maintain the balance of power in Asia. If not, decades from now, all Asian countries will be vassal states of China, and Sinkapore will be just another Nth province of China.

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nobody is saying what the Japanese army is right when they killed innocent Singaporean . But dropping the A bomb is not right either . Those normal Japanese ppl did not do all those killing yet they suffer under the A bomb . When comes to war who suffer the most ? Innocent ppl suffers the most . Lets hope there will never be a world war 3 .

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 始作俑者 of the China-Japan conflict was the Chinese Communists. the undercover CCP moles within the Chinese 29th Army provoked 7/7 Lugouqiao.

it is a very long story. but i can elaborate on it if you want.

japan eyeing China since long time ago. 甲午战争 also by Chinese? it is a know fact that Japan wanted to invade China and part of the Axis power. the intention already there. even without the event they will still invade China. they even got a fake Manchurian gov in place.

so u trying to say Communists provoked japan into invading China during WWII? yes or no.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls refer to above.

Nobody is saying what the Japanese army is right when they killed innocent Singaporean . But dropping the A bomb is not right either . Those normal Japanese ppl did not do all those killing yet they suffer under the A bomb . When comes to war who suffer the most ? Innocent ppl suffers the most . Lets hope there will never be a world war 3 .

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
japan eyeing China since long time ago. 甲午战争 also by Chinese? it is a know fact that Japan wanted to invade China and part of the Axis power. the intention already there. even without the event they will still invade China. they even got a fake Manchurian gov in place.

so u trying to say Communists provoked japan into invading China during WWII? yes or no.

This is what I found on the Internet why Japan started war with the Chinese .Japan attacked China
Because someone shot Japanese army in China.
This incident's name is Marco Polo Bridge Incident.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I found on the Internet why Japan started war with the Chinese .Japan attacked China
Because someone shot Japanese army in China.
This incident's name is Marco Polo Bridge Incident.

nah! fuck them. some borders dispute will end up in a full scale invasion and occupation? its not even a border dispute! its in China mainland for goodness sake!!! use some common sense when reading into things.

日本军队为了占领中国,发动了全面侵华战争。自1937年6月起,驻丰台的日军连续举行所谓的军事演习。1937年7月7日夜,卢沟桥的日本驻军在未通知中国地方当局的情况下,居然自在中国驻军阵地附近举行所谓军事演习,并称有一名日军士兵于演习时失踪,要求进入北平西南的宛平县城(今卢沟桥镇)搜查。中国守军拒绝了这一要求。日军向卢沟桥一带开火,向城内的中国守军进攻。中国守军第29军37师219团予以还击。这便掀开了中国全面抗日战争的序幕。日军自1931年占领中国东北后,为进一步发起全面战争,陆续运兵入关。到1936年,日军及伪军已从东、西、北三面包围了北平(今北京市)。

this is what i get from internet. those mother fucker who said communist or chinese started it come with the motive to justify the japan invasion.

JAPAN AMBITION TO INVADE CHINA IS UNDENIABLE AND THE TRUTH!!! NOT SOME STUPID BORDER INCIDENT THAT CAN LEAD INTO A FULL SCALE INVASION!!! JAPAN IS PART OF AXIS POWER WITH THE EVIL HITLER TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. OR SOME MOTHER FUCKERS TRYING TO SAY JAPAN INVASION IS JUSTIFIED???