• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think about the TV serial "The Little Nyonya"

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i start watching recently after so many people tell me must go home to watch it.
many year never watch mediacock tv. after watching for a week my conclusion is :
-actor and actress still have lot lot lot to improve.
-story line is ok, but not high standard, can be more refine, as one brother said pack too many things into one.
-costume and sets compare to last time got impove.
my personal opinon is no need to watch la, unless u really got no other thing to do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't watch it but I heard it was an ang moh who rape her, must have stuff her mouth full with his dick before riding her. Pussy torn apart and then become mad?

She was first raped by her husband.

The ang moh raped her when she was drugged and unconscious.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, raped twice, first by a small one then the big one. No wonder gone mad, liao gai liao gai.

dun be racist like this show leh. This show already puts ang mohs like good guys, how u know who have big or small one?

Anyway she also have a child, a son by her husband, looks 100% like him somemore!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the girls underwent nyonya boot-camp to learn some of the ethics & mannerism of nyonya & baba culture.
robert zhang raped yuzhu like a pro, maybe he underwent some on-job training with serial rapists to prepare him for the role too.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
the girls underwent nyonya boot-camp to learn some of the ethics & mannerism of nyonya & baba culture.
robert zhang raped yuzhu like a pro, maybe he underwent some on-job training with serial rapists to prepare him for the role too.

How would you know what a pro rapes like? :eek::eek::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is said that Jeanette aw has real baba grandparents. GUess she only has baba ancestry but of course doesn't know their culture and customs.

Dick lee should be pure baba, there's an old fella acting in that show who's always in all the baba shows that mediacock ever shown, he should be a real life baba.

Pierre png should be real baba, maybe yes or no cos he could sing Patun which is some sort of malay poetry. They didn't get chinaman 715 to sing it.

Did u know in the show jeanette's character did not know what patun meant despite being a nyonya? My guess is that baba is something like a rojak culture obviously but even more curious is that the level of knowlegde on each individual on their culture also varies. Hence some can only cook baba food, some can speak malay, while some cannot speak malay etc.

jw5

Loyal
I find the acting skill exaggerated and one of the most disturbing theme in this serial is that even though you are gullible, weak, and dependent on ang moh to save your ass everytime, you will still be able to achieve success later. Speaks a lot about the people who are deemed the successful one in this tiny land and why once out of this land sure kenna conned left right center.

Also a strong prevalent of SPG mentality, where the damsel in distress is always rescued by an Ang Moh.
I don't think anything of it, for the simple reason that I haven't watched a single episode.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry cannot partake in this as i have banned mediacock tv (especially channel 8!!!) 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loved it when ZhenZhu got slapped, can't wait for the last 2 episodes:smile:

Never liked Jeanette Aw but she sure has landed a plum role(s) this time.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeaneatte Aw only knows how to smile and stare. The one who actor as Liu Yi Dao and the limping maid acted well.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see her 'bare' her top by stripping off her blouse while doing a dance performance in an earlier serial with Fann in the leading role? A real hoot and probably nothing to see as she looks flat maybe two grapes perhaps:biggrin::p

But she is not bad in the little nonya though.

Jeaneatte Aw only knows how to smile and stare.