• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What did Bukit Batok's PAP candidate Murali Thambi's son do to end up in jail? or is it self promotion??

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20200701_152157.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oic

Than who is Dr Gowri in that NDP photo of Murali with his 4 children?

More importantly is there really such a video?

Gowri is his spouse. PhD holder. No idea if video exists.

Shan is a strong supporter of his. I recall his disappointment long time ago when the late Ong Chit Chung apprised him he did not clear CPIB screening and therefore not suitable as a PAP candidate. Back then he was helping OCC in Bukit Batok.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shan is a strong supporter of his. I recall his disappointment long time ago when the late Ong Chit Chung apprised him he did not clear CPIB screening and therefore not suitable as a PAP candidate. Back then he was helping OCC in Bukit Batok.
Ok thanks for the clarification

How come he did not allegedly clear cpib screening that time?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oops, ok...

Must say looks like he has come a long way from wearing blue to becoming a local silk.
I would have respected him more if he chose non-white. All white chaps are just fakes imo. Change the system from within? Bloody hell, only a moron believes that. VB comes to mind.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did not clear CPIB screening,
Or ISD screening?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hearsay Tharman also associate himself with some unsavory characters in his Uni days in Engkok ?
Any veterans 2 baht worth on this ?

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the ST article it is could be possible his son is the 17year old victim ....but don't understand why he should be serving sentence when the girl he had sex with was 18?
"On Valentine's Day, he sent one of the videos to the boy, and demanded $50,000, knowing he came from a well-to-do family. Naveenthiran threatened to post the video on social media and send it to his father if his victim did not accede to his demand."

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirmed long ago lah.

He and his childhood friend Yeoh Lam Keong apparently had chats with Tan Wah Piow when they were studying in the UK

I believe the establishment knew about it
What about the OSA ?
How come they clear him ?
His backer must be jin jia strong

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the establishment knew about it
What about the OSA ?
How come they clear him ?
His backer must be jin jia strong
I read somewhere about the OSA incident. Apparently LKY was very angry and wanted to come down hard on Tharman but if I am not mistaken both Finance minister and Head of Civil Service backed Tharman, so eventually just got a rap on the knuckles.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read somewhere about the OSA incident. Apparently LKY was very angry and wanted to come down hard on Tharman but if I am not mistaken both Finance minister and Head of Civil Service backed Tharman, so eventually just got a rap on the knuckles.

Thanks for the 2 baht worth :wink:
Definitely pays to have friends in high places or shall I say you scratch my back I scratch yours