• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What can vegetarians eat and do at BBQ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are hosting and planning a BBQ once restrictions are lifted.

My GF have a couple of friends who are vegans.

She is inviting them and I am wondering what the heck! They can't eat meat! Why invite them??? What are they going to do and eat?

Anyone have such an experience having BBQs with vegans.

Do you mind sharing your ideas?
KNN my uncle find that your gf is a trouble maker with you KNN if it's my uncle he would have probabllee siew her by now KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BBQ (event) is called 烤肉会.

If you are a vegetarian, you're going there to help clean up after everyone has finished eating.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
2jS-ds5dk_FsGlr8k6wjdivXgU1hZkoSf2nNDHpQqh8.jpg

Is it true that generally speaking vegan girls are less horny and their pussies less fishy?

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are hosting and planning a BBQ once restrictions are lifted.

My GF have a couple of friends who are vegans.

She is inviting them and I am wondering what the heck! They can't eat meat! Why invite them??? What are they going to do and eat?

Anyone have such an experience having BBQs with vegans.

Do you mind sharing your ideas?
Grilled veggies very nice... broccoli, cauliflower, capsicums tossed in olive oil, salt, and pepper, then grilled until slightly browned... very different to stir-fried versions, very delicious. Portobello mushrooms with olive oil, salt, and pepper for a substantive, meaty thing to bite into. If you want, sprinkle some herbes d' provence in too.

Last edited: