• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what brand of milk you drink now ?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only buy ABBOTT laboratory milk = PHAMACEUTICAL GRADE MILK POWDER for peace of mind. For double layer of protection , eat lots of milk thistle to fortify the liver so that it can filter any melanine.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FDA began investigating the reports of contamination immediately and received information from the companies who manufacture infant formula for the American market that they are not importing infant formula or source materials from China. The following manufacturers have met the necessary FDA requirements for marketing milk-based infant formulas in the United States: Abbott Nutritionals, Mead Johnson Nutritionals, Nestle USA, PBM Nutritionals, and Solus Products LLC. Also, one manufacturer, SHS/Nutricia, Liverpool, England, markets an amino acid based exempt infant formula that does not contain any milk-derived ingredients.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only buy ABBOTT laboratory milk = PHAMACEUTICAL GRADE MILK POWDER for peace of mind. For double layer of protection , eat lots of milk thistle to fortify the liver so that it can filter any melanine.

I share with my infant son,

when he takes the right side I will take the left :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if susu from China mei meis also tainted? :biggrin:

Hahaha wa like that ah? Very inhuman lah is susu from the mei mei also tainted. If like that then we get susu from LOS, Indo, Mudsia, Australia, NZ, etc loh.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's safer NOT to consume any dairy products for the time being. Don't be deluded that only products from CHINA are unsafe. Many branded products from other countries including USA,Britain and Europe and other Asean countries are at risk because the products are made from raw materials imported from CHINA!

Made in USA does not mean necessarily safe. Made in Thailand ice-cream does not mean it's also safe. It depends whether the raw materials are imported from CHINA!

This is a global contamination! WHO should step in now and CHINA should reveal all the truths about its raw materials export and the products that are made from its raw materials world wide.

This is a major global disaster of astronomical proportions!

Dairy products from other countries besides CHINA may not necessarily be safe. It's safe NOT to consume any dairy products for the time being.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is like that ar? then win liao loh... :(

as long as the products are made from the tainted raw materials from CHINA,it's unsafe. anyway, it's good to avoid dairy products for they poison our bodies even without the present tragedy. dairy products are poisons to our bodies. hard to believe.find out and read more. so this is in fact a blessing in disguise.

babies should be fed mother's milk and NOT cow's milk or milk powder!!! china's pm has gone down to the villagers and advised his people to breast feed their babies!!! this is the right move.

but CHINA has already poisoned the world !!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought something went terribly wrong when they came out with fake eggs...

i think i'll avoid all PRC consumables... :mad:

more to come. next will be the sauces on our dining table!!!

the world is being poisoned slowly...and surely...not necessarily by China but also from other sources...greed....more greed....more greed....

eat at your own peril...so it's good to puasa...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
more to come. next will be the sauces on our dining table!!!

the world is being poisoned slowly...and surely...not necessarily by China but also from other sources...greed....more greed....more greed....

eat at your own peril...so it's good to puasa...

After fasting also need to eat what. Some indian fast but drink milk. Now cannot dink milk how?