• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are your reasons for leaving s'pore?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please select 3.

1. high cost of living

2. better career/business prospects overseas

3. prefer a more relaxed lifestyle

4. to be united with close family members

5. do not want sons to serve national service

6. s'pore is too regulated and stifling

7. better and less stressful education for your children

8. retirement abroad

9. marriage to foreign national

10. uncertain future of s'pore

*Please note that the above are actually asked in your certificate of clearance from the police force.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many trash leads to drastic fall in quality of living,destroying the peace and tranquility of this once peaceful island nation.

stepping outside my house im greeted by vulgar sights of hordes of pinoys,shitskins,banghras and ang mohs and zero sinkies,feels like a nightmarish version of sinkapore in the twilight zone.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many trash leads to drastic fall in quality of living,destroying the peace and tranquility of this once peaceful island nation.

stepping outside my house im greeted by vulgar sights of hordes of pinoys,shitskins,banghras and ang mohs and zero sinkies,feels like a nightmarish version of sinkapore in the twilight zone.

bro frenchbrief, you are still young, there are plenty of opportunities for you to migrate. i know a PRC aussie agent in melbourne who may be able to help and be your guarantor if you keen, i can pass his contact to you. no favour at all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I left Singapore because I thought it was a shit hole.

However after more than 2 decades of living in democratic countries, I realised that an authoritarian government like the PAP is far better for society. Democracy means nothing if it does not put food on the table and maintain law and order on the streets.

I now regret leaving Singapore and I wish daily that I could move back.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

However after more than 2 decades of living in democratic countries, I realised that an authoritarian government like the PAP is far better for society. Democracy means nothing if it does not put food on the table and maintain law and order on the streets.

besides the many problems that sinkieland is facing, water issue, indon relation etc.
do you know that she is also facing an old age crisis? there are not enough young people to fill in the gap and that's why CB pap keep on importing FT pets to fill the void. this was told to me by someone highly regarded in the office that i know. there are doubts on the survival of sinkieland even in their peers, good to know.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why can't you move back?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i cannot stand stupid and ball-less sinkies.

They are the main cause of suffering and death.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro frenchbrief, you are still young, there are plenty of opportunities for you to migrate. i know a PRC aussie agent in melbourne who may be able to help and be your guarantor if you keen, i can pass his contact to you. no favour at all.

no rush yet,planning to leave before the next g.e. which is 5 years from now,that gives me 5 years time to build up and consolidate my finances,my target is to have 150k in stocks and bonds to generate 10k a year in passive income which gives me some cushion and breathing room so i can survive even without a job for up to 6 months a year.

besides i dont think i want to cut off all ties from singapore,maybe do a mix thing,spend 6 months in australia and 6 months in SG,that would give me a breather from living in this shithole 365 days a year.after all u need a reminder every now and again what a shithole singapore is to appreciate the good life in australia.and come back every year to laugh at peasant sinkies.

ultimately the goal is to achieve financial freedom first,500k portfolio and passive income of 30k a year,after that u can live anywhere u want,do whatever u want.shit im planning to go live in a electric Volkswagen Van with solar panels and batteries and go tour USA or something.

Last edited:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no rush yet,planning to leave before the next g.e. which is 5 years from now,that gives me 5 years time to build up and consolidate my finances,my target is to have 150k in stocks and bonds to generate 10k a year in passive income which gives me some cushion and breathing room so i can survive even without a job for up to 6 months a year.

besides i dont think i want to cut off all ties from singapore,maybe do a mix thing,spend 6 months in australia and 6 months in SG,that would give me a breather from living in this shithole 365 days a year.after all u need a reminder every now and again what a shithole singapore is to appreciate the good life in australia.and come back every year to laugh at peasant sinkies.

ultimately the goal is to achieve financial freedom first,500k portfolio and passive income of 30k a year,after that u can live anywhere u want,do whatever u want.shit im planning to go live in a electric Volkswagen Van with solar panels and batteries and go tour USA or something.

500k portfolio to have 30k dividend per year?

well, my portfolio only generate 20k maximum per year.

not to counted paper losses. well, ended up..not easy in shares market la.

you are still young to learn

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
500k portfolio to have 30k dividend per year?

well, my portfolio only generate 20k maximum per year.

not to counted paper losses. well, ended up..not easy in shares market la.

you are still young to learn

to be honest 30k or 6 percent returns is already on the conservative side,i consider it a failure if u do not achieve 8 to 10 percent returns over ur investing lifetime.im not sure what u are invested in but the last 6 years the stock market has been in a huge unstoppable bull run so u should have made a killing.maybe u should invest in index funds and etfs instead and try not to speculate too much individual stocks.4 percent return is close to 100 percent bond portfolio.if u only made 20 percent return in the last 5 years thats very bad considering the s&p 500 went up by 200% and the sti also went up nearly 100%.

unfortunately i missed the last bull run since im too young and dont have much working capital,but the next stock market crash comes i will be ready this time with a big warchest.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Sam, don't bother coming back here. We have enough PAP porlumpars and apolgists here. In fact, 70% of the country are PAP cock suckers, we don;t need to import them from NZ.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...*Please note that the above are actually asked in your certificate of clearance from the police force.

[No 11 Other reasons] should have been included so that local sinkies will have the chance to tell pappies honestly ... "the country is being taken over by foreigners ..."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Better don't go. I have seen so many losers like you. Cannot decide whether they are coming or going. Typical sinkie shit. What is this "I spend 6 months in Australia and 6 months in SG" shit? Want to go, go, don't come back. If SG is so fucking bad that u have to move to australia, then why come back for 6 months? If u can come back and tahan SG for 6 months, you sure can tahan for the whole year. If u think Australia can provide u the better lifestyle, better value, better freedom, better whatever, then why come back to SG and suffer for 6 months every year? I don't understand your kind of fucked mindset. U know the meaning of all in or not? Why give u a breather from this shithole? Singapore such a shithole, why come back here for 6 months?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap policies of being indifferent to the needs of the poor and weak is the reason why I left Singapore!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....and maintain law and order on the streets....

You are on outside looking in and miss the real scene in sinkie land. Where got law and order? Ah longs roaming and harassing innocent people, burning flats and vehicles; foreigners assaulting locals like punchbags; foreigners committing crimes and still allowed to hang loose in the country...a Govt dedicated to protecting its citizens will take strong measures to get rid of criminals.

When a Malaysian SPR was allowed to remain in the country after chalking up previous criminal convictions, is the Govt really maintaining law and order?