• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are the same between filthy Indians and ccb Malaysians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are arrogant bastards with the same low class habits of stealing slandering and harassing good Singaporean woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are arrogant bastards with the same low class habits of stealing slandering and harassing good Singaporean woman.
Yes I am pointing fingers at you filthy Indians and ccb Malaysians. Why shouldn’t I do so after what you did to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am pointing fingers at you filthy Indians and ccb Malaysians. Why shouldn’t I do so after what you did to me?
@eatshitndie @rotiprata sons of whores can you tell the difference now? Filthy Indians from around the world and ccb Malaysians definitely don’t look the same - unless ccb Malaysian Indian - but they have the same low class habits stealing slandering and harassing me just like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these filthy Indians and ccb m&d rats love to harass people during holidays seasons. Really no standard low class arrogant bastards from third world are all the same. Once they got a bit of money or got a bit of power using internet only they think they can insult and harass others. Seriously my sympathy for third world people is now grinded to zero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these filthy Indians and ccb m&d rats love to harass people during holidays seasons. Really no standard low class arrogant bastards from third world are all the same. Once they got a bit of money or got a bit of power using internet only they think they can insult and harass others. Seriously my sympathy for third world people is now grinded to zero.
Filthy Indians from around the world stealing slandering and harassing me. Sinkie filthy Indians included!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Didn’t I just say filthy Indians and m&d rats like to harass people during holiday seasons? @glockman son of whore just proved what I said.