• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are the health checkout invovled in FFI

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u 35yo still have not complete your NS liability?

being fit for infantry do not mean your body is fit. only mean can be cannon fodder that all.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are plenty of guys who have deferred or stayed overseas for many years, or who weren't called up while studying in university.

It did not complete my 13 year cycle till I was 40.

defer for what, fast fast complete then good. i dont want to go ippt/rt till i 40yo.

i completed at 32yo. unit stood down when i MR so those ppl who still obtang ict till now still have not complete their cycle after so many years as they were posted to brigade hq. brigade no excerise so they wait year after year and have to attend ippt year after year. they are complaining abt this during the recent gathering. At the rate it is going, they will have to atend another 2-3 years of ippt/rt till they 40yo.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
defer for what, fast fast complete then good. i dont want to go ippt/rt till i 40yo.

IPPT has never been an issue. I passed with flying colours every single year without raising a sweat.

I never applied for deferment. I didn't start my NS till I was 23 + 2.5 years = 26 + 13 yrs = 39. One high key was cancelled so the 13 year cycle was delayed a year = 40.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IPPT has never been an issue. I passed with flying colours every single year without raising a sweat.

I never applied for deferment. I didn't start my NS till I was 23 + 2.5 years = 26 + 13 yrs = 39. One high key was cancelled so the 13 year cycle was delayed a year = 40.

good for u.

but i tot i remember u claimed to be an occifer. occifer suppose to be 20yrs ict.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
good for u.

but i tot i remember u claimed to be an occifer. occifer suppose to be 20yrs ict.

Officers are liable till they're 50 years old but once the 13 year cycle is complete, you're transferred to a holding list.

I was out of the country from 40 onwards anyway but I will always remember what the honorable Mr Lee Kuan Yew did for me and will be eternally grateful for the opportunities that he created for me and for the education that he provided me.

Even on my deathbed, if he needs my help, I will get up from my grave and rise to the occasion.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Officers are liable till they're 50 years old but once the 13 year cycle is complete, you're transferred to a holding list.

I was out of the country from 40 onwards anyway but I will always remember what the honorable Mr Lee Kuan Yew did for me and will be eternally grateful for the opportunities that he created for me and for the education that he provided me.

Even on my deathbed, if he needs my help, I will get up from my grave and rise to the occasion.

he still ard when u are at your deathbed? wahahahaha.........................:cool:

wait..... your great stateman, the dishonorable got more shit, was complaining at his blog that it unfair to him to continue ict into the the second decade. why u holding list while he kenna more shit from saf?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
u 35yo still have not complete your NS liability?

being fit for infantry do not mean your body is fit. only mean can be cannon fodder that all.

my unit keep withholding my balance 3 low key.have not called me for 5 year.
can self volunteer for ict?