• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What AMDK say of PAP pay here

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
London, new york and tokyo mayors have no army nor do they need to deal with dr m on a regular basis.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMDK not even arguing fairly.

Crime rate is lower in Singapore. That doesn't mean anything? What's the point of high salary if u get killed or robbed on the streets?

In America, it's about lobbyists who will pay all the politicians the extra dough. That itself is more than the declared salaries. Not much of a lobbying thing going on in Singapore. The only thing that is similar is offering an MP a non-exec Directorship and they get paid director fees just to get their names on the board.

U guys are so naive. No wonder they say Oppo supporters have single digit IQs.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke, if AMDK's views agree with Oppo's then it is a good analysis otherwise AMDK will be roundly screwed for being balls carrier.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The correct link
London, new york and tokyo mayors have no army nor do they need to deal with dr m on a regular basis.

If you want to use London as an example then you need to look no further to prove that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

The Mayor of London is a Moron of the highest order. He was elected because 13% of the London population is Muslim and all it took was a few more equally moronic bleeding heart liberals to do the politically correct act of voting for minority representation.

This is what happens when societies are fractured along ethnic and religious fault lines. Unworthy people end up in positions of power and inflict huge damage on institutions that took centuries to nurture and cultivate.

If the the position was paid appropriately then some high calibre Ang Moh would have stepped up to the plate and London would be a far better place today.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if you play race card, then boris johnson was a bigger joke even before trump

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The correct link

If you want to use London as an example then you need to look no further to prove that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

The Mayor of London is a Moron of the highest order. He was elected because 13% of the London population is Muslim and all it took was a few more equally moronic bleeding heart liberals to do the politically correct act of voting for minority representation.

This is what happens when societies are fractured along ethnic and religious fault lines. Unworthy people end up in positions of power and inflict huge damage on institutions that took centuries to nurture and cultivate.

If the the position was paid appropriately then some high calibre Ang Moh would have stepped up to the plate and London would be a far better place today.

well said but the appropriate pay argument is not quite right leh
any righteous person who truly cares for the general wellness of the people would boldly come forward ,
regardless of the the monetary reward.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I don't mind high salaries.

I DO mind high salaries plus racking up costs of living, plundering of taxpayers' monies for own political benefit via People's Association, nepotism, shirking responsibilities and inefficiency.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

I DO mind high salaries plus racking up costs of living, plundering of taxpayers' monies for own political benefit via People's Association, nepotism, shirking responsibilities and inefficiency.

Well said. There's nothing wrong in paying high salaries.
Clearly it's not worth paying for this bunch of monkeys.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to add on, high salaries are not fine when the best solution they can come up with to fund the aging population is increasing taxes. Any monkey can do that, no need million dollar scholar or general.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just to add on, high salaries are not fine when the best solution they can come up with to fund the aging population is increasing taxes. Any monkey can do that, no need million dollar scholar or general.

Why should the aging population be funded by the taxpayer in the first place. Those in their 60s and above have had 4 DECADES or more to plan for their retirement. If they have fucked it up and are now penniless that is their own problem not the government's problem.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should the aging population be funded by the taxpayer in the first place. Those in their 60s and above have had 4 DECADES or more to plan for their retirement. If they have fucked it up and are now penniless that is their own problem not the government's problem.

You're right they shouldn't be.
However using the minimum sum to keep shifting CPF withdrawal conditions coupled with run away high cost of living means their 4 decades of planning all came to nothing.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go ask Lau Goh, he said it not me. He claps for people asking for GST increases to fund social needs.

I now stand on the right, less taxes and less government. Liberate commerce. Fuck the commies and the left wing guerrillas who want to tax the shit out of Singaporeans.

I want to decide how I spend my money and not share it through taxes with dumb fucks who can't plan for their own retirement coz they bought too many iPhones in their youth. They die their problem. Philanthropy is a different issue.

My role models are my parents who are self sufficient in retirement, demanding not a cent from their children because they are zhai.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I reiterate, why should taxpayers subsidize gold diggers who have no intention to serve other than self enrichment, they can get a knife, a gun or a blank paper n Rob banks, save the hassle of arguing why their greed is more than their needs

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this has to do with the backward mindset of the Lee dynasty to bankrupt the rights of citizens, create a political vacuum even with its own party n dip into every conceivable pies as if it owns the land.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. There's nothing wrong in paying high salaries.
Clearly it's not worth paying for this bunch of monkeys.

Unfortunately those who rejected to join their junta often quote this, but for the greater purpose perhaps is the best excuse not to live in a lair of vipers n cobras given the choice. As any political death would tantamount to career suicide as well, so a hatched plot to deter opposition offers solace to isolation.