• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a pan arab state would be like

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1607041538437.png

Population about 250 mil.
Currently fragmented due to European Influence.
Morocco was under spain. Tunisia, Algeria under France. Libya , somalia was occupied by Italy. Egypt, syria, saudi, yemen, oman, lebanon, iraq were under turk ottoman empire.

If it were broken down into 3 or 4 parts, maybe it could work as follows.
Screenshot_20201204-084553.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a false fallacy recently by the forum islamist that muslim countries have ceased warring for the past two hundred years. Muslim countries are constrained by their military might and strength in the recent centuries. Look at today the two most militarily power muslim countries pakistan and iran, they are not capable of conquering the nearest non-muslim country. The fact is not koran has ceased to motivate muslims and islamic countries to fight and war against infidels. They are not strong enough.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The downfall started with the Mongol ransack of middle east and the annihilation of Baghdad. Later on, Mongol allies, turks too over and the arabs be at did regain its former glory. And started to crumble, from Andalusia to chinese border.
But that downfall could also be attributed to Islam from a initially starting as a way if life, but turning into a religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But that downfall could also be attributed to Islam from a initially starting as a way if life, but turning into a religion.

On the contrary had those Muslim rulers not been corrupted with power/$$, seeking shelter/protection fm enemy of Islam, their country wouldnt be in current pathetic state due to invasion/intervention by western powers. Allah azzawajal already warned. But they do not take heed fm the Quran:

The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew. [Q29:41]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggest ME take up Confucius as part of education puprose, whereas Islam for prayer.

When asked about God, Mr.Confucious reply Let's talk about men.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. Then Confucius is education purpose.

不吃不知 一吃就知

Jesus orso has inclusive Confucius teaching in his sermons.

Confucius is a peaceful religion in word and practice. Islam, the scripts itself encourage killing and warring against infidels.

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war…When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them…. If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them. (Sahih Muslim 4294)

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bible stories, I don't say it's a scripts, are like war book stories too.

When I was given a Bible book for the first time, I read the book like a novel book.

It's like a war book, a family fighting among parents and siblings stories, adultery, murder, genocide, kingdom war, God fight with people and people fight back, and all shits thrown unto thee.

A Nightmare to read them.

So as such, perhaps ME shd refresh their thought pick up another more humanic ways to see man as man. And Confucius study may find new pathway for the Arabs to see man teachings and be humble.

And to win wars with the evil Westerners, the Christianity one, without firing a single bullet, take up Confucius study as education purpose, and where the evil BE has no clue how to hurt the ME values whom has adopted Confuciou study to live a better quality lifestyle like the Chinese...

How can evil BE destroy people with Confucius study where they don't fight or war with others, but win a war without firing a single bullet.

Psst... If u like my bullshit click the like button...

Confucius is a peaceful religion in word and practice. Islam, the scripts itself encourage killing and warring against infidels.

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war…When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them…. If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them. (Sahih Muslim 4294)

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So as such, perhaps ME shd refresh their thought pick up another more humanic ways to see man as man. And Confucius study may find new pathway for the Arabs to see man teachings and be humble.

Oh yes. Jesus, pbuh, was a man. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggest ME take up Confucius as part of education puprose, whereas Islam for prayer.

When asked about God, Mr.Confucious reply Let's talk about men.
Indeed. A very wise person.but he lived a life of solitude and hardship.so i am not so sure if he should be taken seriously.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the abv is true, than the chap who says it, must be a big gangster.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confusions say know ur place. Do not no big no small. Kowtow to ur emperor and love him like a father. This the sinkies like u do very well. :cool: