• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a Classic Beauty - Alfa Romeo Giulia GT

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A homage to an earlier era. The interior and exterior are classic 1970s alfa style.

1973 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000
3c15d3adf48f4f524bd073dbfbbc9fc6.jpg

1200px-1972_Alfa_Romeo_2000_GTV_%28115.01%29_interior%2C_Lime_Rock.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But it is beautiful.

I guess like maybe a chiobu but give you a lot of headache.

Between a troublesome and temperamental Miss Universe and a reliable and still reasonably good looking girl next door, I will choose to buy the latter and rent the former for the occasional holiday ... best of both worlds ...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh.. If Alpha Romeo Spider not bad i've drove one b4 and also a weird Toyota Sera in the 90's this one the doors open upwards like wings type. Very few in SG.

The Sera owner my friend would swap with my Mercedes 300 for a day because he wants to bring his oversea clients to Bugis and drink beer and disturbed Ah Kuah (lady Boys) there but his Sera very small the AMDK cannot fit in lol..........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1608083110365.png

Drove one of these on north south expressway at 200km/ hr. When it was possible back then due to low traffic. Must watch out for lorries overtaking as from far, if you do not brake early, msy end up underneath them quite literally. For lorry drivers, they do not expect you to drive do fast.
Italian cars have emotions. You can feel their passion in design and manufacturing. It feels alive when driving them unlike say german or Japanese cars.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
View attachment 98880

Drove one of these on north south expressway at 200km/ hr. When it was possible back then due to low traffic. Must watch out for lorries overtaking as from far, if you do not brake early, msy end up underneath them quite literally. For lorry drivers, they do not expect you to drive do fast.
Italian cars have emotions. You can feel their passion in design and manufacturing. It feels alive when driving them unlike say german or Japanese cars.
That looks like my father's old Datsun.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italia's known for fast women, besides fast cars. :biggrin:

Before, alfas despite their sexy designs were known to rust ("non-tropicalised") and calls to question on their reliability.
Perhaps overcome since