• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wha piangz Goh Meng Seng went to Hougang SMC's MPS to look for Yaw Shin leong

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top four suspects of GMS friends or choreographers or bodyguards with him:
1. Ramseth
2. Lee Tah Bar
3. Uncle Yap
4. ???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Besides his family, the parties involved, WP, and hougang voters, Yaw Shin Leong need not have to explain anything to other parties. What is the ex-NSP leader's motive in constantly hounding Yaw online and offline, behaving like a "moral vigilante"? Is he free from scandals himself? Is his own character beyond reproach?

hi there

1. he may think that he is some angel or deity doing some good deeds or what.
2. he should look at his own backyard too.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If GSM approach Fuck Me Hard and the Ah neh rumors with the same tenacity and style, like he is doing now to YSL, many voters will vote for him.:smile:

hi there

1. he may think that he is some angel or deity doing some good deeds or what.
2. he should look at his own backyard too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If GSM approach Fuck Me Hard and the Ah neh rumors with the same tenacity and style, like he is doing now to YSL, many voters will vote for him.:smile:

GMS wouldn't dare for they will sue him till his pants drop...:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you busno64?

I am not your Burger King fellow . I read sammyboy for since 2002 , and this ah bui cyber terrorist is well known in internet . I use to think his is good guy , but he get worse and worse after he loose in elections . Sore looser !