• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Went shopping today

gross

This afternoon was shopping for some clothes at Orchard

It was pretty crowded despite the weekday

But the difference in upbringing and civility between local youngsters and PRC youth was illustrated clearly

A group of local youngsters brushed past me and my date, one of them carrying a sling bag, knocking us with his bag and didn't even say anything, just look dumb and so stressed

A group of PRC youngsters - recognisable from their beautiful accent - said "xian shen, jie guo, xie xie" (Sir, excuse us, thank you)

That's why we must welcome more PRC youth to dilute our useless rude youth

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must go back to our ah tiong roots again. Singkies are getting more and more immoral nowadays, just look at the behavior of opposition supporters on this forum

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like many other new clones, u automatically goes into my trolls list and i keep a long list of them for checking. If your rep points increases by leaps and bounds, i will neutralize it. :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
imgstar%20wars%20episode%20ii,%20attack%20of%20the%20clones2.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A group of PRC youngsters - recognisable from their beautiful accent - said "xian shen, jie guo, xie xie" (Sir, excuse us, thank you)

WTF ? you sure come back with bang. even use the same avatar. moderator should ban him immediately.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But the difference in upbringing and civility between local youngsters and PRC youth was illustrated clearly

A group of local youngsters brushed past me and my date, one of them carrying a sling bag, knocking us with his bag and didn't even say anything, just look dumb and so stressed

Hi besotted,

Glad you've made it back. Too bad, you'll be banned soon.