• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done, Goh Meng Seng

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, GMS for speaking up for Singaporeans at LPM's MPS. You checkmated LPM and he looked so silly and stupid.

You have the wisdom, intellect and courage unlike PAP Ministers , MPs and ball carriers.

PAP tries to deny singaporeans like you from being heard. Dont be discouraged. You have the support of many Singaporeans because you are doing the right thing. Dont play by pap's unfair rules.

Do what is morally and legally right. Push the boundaries and put pap on the defensive. We need more leaders like you, TCB, SL, CSJ, etc.

We must use all legal and available means to attack the pap legally and morally.

PAP is in damage control mode after HSK's fumble in parliament. Hope WP will continue to strike fear in Parliament, Opposition Parties and Singaporeans to strike fear in the pap through MPS and social media.

PAP thinks it can deny Singaporeans the truth by controlling the media and divide and rule tactics. With a better educated people, these are obsolete modus operandi and pap is struggling.

So GMS, thank you again and may you enjoy good health and continue to speak up in public and at MPS. Dont allow the pap Ministers and MPs to deny you your presence

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nov 2019's political scorecard:

SL - 1, HSK - 0
GMS - 1, LPM - 0
CSJ - 1, Murali Pillai - 0

Opposition - 3, PAP - 0

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

SL - 1, HSK - 0
GMS - 1, LPM - 0

Opposition - 2, PAP - 0

These scores mean absolutely nothing because come election night the results will still be an overwhelming victory by the PAP because the PAP is the best!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thank you, GMS for speaking up for Singaporeans at LPM's MPS. You checkmated LPM and he looked so silly and stupid.

You have the wisdom, intellect and courage unlike PAP Ministers , MPs and ball carriers.

PAP tries to deny singaporeans like you from being heard. Dont be discouraged. You have the support of many Singaporeans because you are doing the right thing. Dont play by pap's unfair rules.

Do what is morally and legally right. Push the boundaries and put pap on the defensive. We need more leaders like you, TCB, SL, CSJ, etc.

We must use all legal and available means to attack the pap legally and morally.

PAP is in damage control mode after HSK's fumble in parliament. Hope WP will continue to strike fear in Parliament, Opposition Parties and Singaporeans to strike fear in the pap through MPS and social media.

PAP thinks it can deny Singaporeans the truth by controlling the media and divide and rule tactics. With a better educated people, these are obsolete modus operandi and pap is struggling.

So GMS, thank you again and may you enjoy good health and continue to speak up in public and at MPS. Dont allow the pap Ministers and MPs to deny you your presence
Hmmm GMS also served NS. And he was in my reservist unit! I thought you say ALL sinkie males who have served NS have no balls?

GMS has balls right! So you have to change your phrase. SOME or MOST sinkie males.....not ALL!!

Same with not ALL women sinkies are ballsy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
These scores mean absolutely nothing because come election night the results will still be an overwhelming victory by the PAP because the PAP is the best!
I am surprised you didnt deny the scores. What you said confirms the fact that pap is losing its shine. Come next GE or soon after, the pap will be out. It will be a blessing for Singaporeans to see evil doers face legal justice.

If you do not know yet, divine justice has been meted out to some of the evil doers. I fear for the rest who still persists in working unfairly and unjustly against Singaporeans. It is time they get right with their Creator. Lim Boon Heng has, Lim Swee Say has, Lim Hng Kiang has, Chan Sek keong has, Tommy Koh has, Kishore Mabuhani has. More to

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What vocation are you in.... commando??

Hmmm GMS also served NS. And he was in my reservist unit! I thought you say ALL sinkie males who have served NS have no balls?

GMS has balls right! So you have to change your phrase. SOME or MOST sinkie males.....not ALL!!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You heard that some do grow new balls? Have you?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are right on!, PAP is the best, they are your PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE. You don't vote for PAP, you still get the PAP, for they are the majority. Can you change your present & the future?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised you didnt deny the scores. What you said confirms the fact that pap is losing its shine. Come next GE or soon after, the pap will be out. It will be a blessing for Singaporeans to see evil doers face legal justice.

If you do not know yet, divine justice has been meted out to some of the evil doers. I fear for the rest who still persists in working unfairly and unjustly against Singaporeans. It is time they get right with their Creator. Lim Boon Heng has, Lim Swee Say has, Lim Hng Kiang has, Chan Sek keong has, Tommy Koh has, Kishore Mabuhani has. More to
Teh Cheang Wan and wee Toon Boon faced legal justice. I hope more will do so

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You heard that some do grow new balls? Have you?
No. I have never seen a man who has been castrated grow new balls

Maybe transplant.

But I know GMS. He was never castrated and always has his balls despite serving NS and many many reservist ICT.

Ask him about Ex Wallaby in Australia in 2009. That was my last ICT with him before i migrated to Canada.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are getting old and is losing your combative personality. You are conceding too easily. I expect better from you than to make motherhood statements just like an ordinary silly forumner.

Either your age is affecting you or you are losing your vigour or losing your personality

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right on!, PAP is the best, they are your PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE. You don't vote for PAP, you still get the PAP, for they are the majority. Can you change your present & the future?
let us see how pap performs at the next GE. Even LHl looks exasperated

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The scores mean nothing. In all previous GEs the score was 1000 to 0 in favor of the opposition in almost all aspects of the campaign eg crowd size at rallies, results of public debates, polls on internet forums, charisma of candidates, performance of candidates during speeches etc etc etc.

Pretty much every PAP candidate made an absolute fool of himself at every single public appearance. The only one who was not a major embarrassment was Tharman.

However all this made not a scrap of difference because when sinkies arrived at the election booths 69% gave their vote to the almighty PAP.

That is why the PAP is the best! They pretty much win by default regardless of their performances.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
let us see how pap performs at the next GE. Even LHl looks exasperated
When LHL looks exasperated and had to send in Edwin to rescue a PAP future PM, it does not bode well for pap.

Only blur singaporeans cant see the writing on the wall.

With the recent performances in parliament and MPS, pap may delay GE as long as possible. But delaying GE is not a solution. The problem is not with timing of GE. the problem is calibre of pap is being exposed

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are getting old and is losing your combative personality. You are conceding too easily. I expect better from you than to make motherhood statements just like an ordinary silly forumner.

Either your age is affecting you or you are losing your vigour or losing your personality

I have learned that I don't have to do or say a thing and the PAP will still win.

That is why I continue to contend that the PAP is the best!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

SL - 1, HSK - 0
GMS - 1, LPM - 0

Opposition - 3, PAP - 0

SL - 1, HSK - 0
GMS - 1, Lam Pin Min - 0
GMS - 1, Chee Hong Tat - 0

Opposition - 4, PAP - 0

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

SL - 1, HSK - 0
GMS - 1, Lam Pin Min - 0
GMS - 1, Chee Hong Tat - 0

Opposition - 4, PAP - 0

You're being silly keeping these sorts of scores because the end result of all these issues are PAP victories. Motions have passed and PMDs are still banned so the PAP has won them all.

If PAP rescinds the PMD ban because of GMS then I will happily award the points to the opposition but so far this has not happened.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're being silly keeping these sorts of scores because the end result of all these issues are PAP victories. Motions have passed and PMDs are still banned so the PAP has won them all.

If PAP rescinds the PMD ban because of GMS then I will happily award the points to the opposition but so far this has not happened.
You are a loser to resign to evil deeds and submit to evil doers. I just speak and present the truths. Let those who have eyes and ears, see and hear for themselves