• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome back kopiuncle after..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of my clones can take days to hit 50 posts unlike your one liner new clones. Shame on you PAP IB! :biggrin:

don't come here to talk rubbish lah.old uncle is old enough ok. now you got another 5 more posts and you will become a demon - all ready to add fuel and fire.

you keep calling me IB...nahbeh, go and hunt elsewhere lah...there are so many IBs around ....open your eyes wide wide and you will see for yourself. all your clones and cronies are everywhere, even in your nostrils! you sneeze and hoot, all the toads will all jump out and hoot old uncle...so don't pretend to be a goodie goodie novice ok...good! now turn off your cyber threats, othewise Boss will be in troubles...:smile:

Zieler

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't come here to talk rubbish lah.old uncle is old enough ok. now you got another 5 more posts and you will become a demon - all ready to add fuel and fire.

you keep calling me IB...nahbeh, go and hunt elsewhere lah...there are so many IBs around ....open your eyes wide wide and you will see for yourself. all your clones and cronies are everywhere, even in your nostrils! you sneeze and hoot, all the toads will all jump out and hoot old uncle...so don't pretend to be a goodie goodie novice ok...good! now turn off your cyber threats, othewise Boss will be in troubles...:smile:

KNN u playing taichi again. See this news feeder clone that i use now to reply u? Join in July, main role is to post news only and still only at 41 posts after many months. :biggrin:
:oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNN u playing taichi again. See this news feeder clone that i use now to reply u? Join in July, main role is to post news only and still only at 41 posts after many months. :biggrin:
:oIo:

yah lah yah lah...very clever news feeder clone lah...what's that to do with me??..play what taichi???...yin or yang or tong or nan???
clone your own head lah....what is your point bulging in like this...you ALLEN CHEN?

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lah yah lah...very clever news feeder clone lah...what's that to do with me??..play what taichi???...yin or yang or tong or nan???
clone your own head lah....what is your point bulging in like this...you ALLEN CHEN?

Hahahaha this thread now ended up here where post count in this folder won't count. Happy now? :biggrin:

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have six more posts before you become a demon...shame on you for your hypocrisy and garbages. expose your own lies and fabrications. why don't you bend forward to see you got or not....6 more chances before you become a demon! haha...damned cheapskate type!

My post count is now 28 after this thread ended up here and i have no problem with that so are u happy now? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha this thread now ended up here where post count in this folder won't count. Happy now? :biggrin:

now you got 28 posts but you are still 1050 in points. well done!!! anyway, you don't need all these...you just call HOOT and you will find old KopiUncle in the morgue!!!

i am not into this game of HOOTING ...maybe the HOOTERS might interest me...please lah, don't waste your time on this old man...he is nothing...so don't waste your time and energy...so please leave me alone...i want to return to my retreat and meditate to get rid of my bad karma....thank you...byeeeeeeee:smile:

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would seem that my learning from this is not to reply to threads that could be potentially rubbish or trivia heap quality....

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would seem that my learning from this is not to reply to threads that could be potentially rubbish or trivia heap quality....

Welcome back. Never mind u are clone of some other nicks/clones but it's the online persona that counts. :biggrin:

Vigilante (newbie online persona that i missed)

Cruxx (soccer guru online persona that i don't missed but others like IHP and Clone do)

:biggrin:

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back. Never mind u are clone of some other nicks/clones but it's the online persona that counts. :biggrin:

Vigilante (newbie online persona that i missed):biggrin:

Cruxx (soccer guru online persona that i don't missed but others like IHP and Clone do)

:biggrin:

Me no clone...just a lonely bastard:biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi,
My master asked me to send you a message. Monitor this molanyong, he is no really molanyong. Don't fall asleep hor.

Head of Religion Affairs,
Team drifter