• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wedding photographer deletes photos in front of groom after being denied break for food & drink

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1633605536551.png

Dog groomer, not photographer​

The Redditor began the post by explaining that they have some photography experience as a dog groomer — they would take photos of the dog to put on social media after grooming was done, but seldom shoot things other than dogs.

A friend who was getting married had asked the user if they could shoot for them, "wanting to save money".

"I told him it's not really my forte," the photographer said, but was assured that the wedding photos did not need to be "perfect".

As the couple were on a shoestring budget, the Redditor then agreed to shoot the wedding for US$250, which was "nothing for a 10-hour event".

No food and drink​

On the day of the wedding, the Redditor wrote that they followed the bride around from appointment to appointment pre-ceremony, to take photos as planned.

Photos of the wedding ceremony and reception were also captured.

Having started at 11am, and with the event due to end at 7:30pm, the photographer was looking forward to a break.

Food was being served at around 5pm, but the photographer was told that they "cannot stop to eat because [they] need to be photographer".

"I'm getting tired and at this point kinda regretting doing this for next to nothing," they added.

According to a follow-up comment, the Redditor clarified that they had initially been invited to the wedding as a guest, but after agreeing to be a photographer, it appeared that their seat at the table was taken away.

Denied a break​

Wanting to find some food and drink, the Redditor then told the groom that they needed a break for 20 minutes.

However, the groom gave the user an ultimatum: continue being the photographer, or leave without pay.

This proved to be the tipping point:

"With the heat, being hungry, being generally annoyed at the circumstances, I asked if he was sure, and he said yes, so I deleted all the photos I took in front of him and took off saying I'm not his photographer anymore."

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/photographer-delete-wedding-photos/

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
the photographer did the tight thing, now also got rid of a cheapskate bastard fren for life