• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WEDDING ALBUM: Stephanie & Samuel Leong

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/15438835" width="500" height="313" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
WEDDING ALBUM: Stephanie & Samuel Leong from Lucas Law on Vimeo.​

Congratulations Stephanie and Samuel!!!

Here is your wedding album for you to enjoy forever - the first heirloom in your family history together as a married couple!!! (How exciting!!!)

It was a pleasure to shoot your wedding at the beautiful SSt. Aidan's Uniting Church (North Balwyn) and also the elegant Potters Reception in Warrandyte.

For more of our work please visit

charisphotography.com.au

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That converted Christian ought to be castrated and replace his with a bible.

Last edited:

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have a comment to make. forward it to http://www.charisphotography.com.au

I'm not interested in your wisdom. God Bless.

Wow. An advertising banner will follow the last poster, something that will surely piss off a moron in this forum. :biggrin:

Think about this.

Contributions to this forum with postings = ZERO
Shit stirring, spam, profanities zaps with power and powerless clones = Number One
Complains against having advertisers in this forum when no one forces u to click on it and using this forum for free.

Let's see whether my swipes at him is enough to make him come out of hiding from his momma's skirt to get my reciprocation. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't think so. He has only "one particular woman" in his mind. Guess who?

It must be me...Love Leongam :biggrin:

two-hearts1.jpg