• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wear mask on MRT

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, we have lots of surgical and N95 masks. Have not tried the reusable ones. Are they any good? Are you using those?
no am not using masks. self quarantine with sensibility. go out if i want to, but stay away from crowds... practice good hygiene! remember keep your fingers clean! :thumbsup:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely must wear undies on mrt. otherwise kena upskirted by sick sinkie unkers.
1582834109283.png

1582834141984.png

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the best protection has to be the full bio-hazard masks with attached canister filters. Ordered 15 for my chosen family members and my GFs. My wives are not entitled though.

AIYOH!!!!

THIS BESTEREST OF ALL. Full bio-hazard masks with attached canister filters cannot match.

Stupid infantile discussions .

All needed will be a good Fu

To be doubly safe if you kiasu, use 2 fu

And use cowdung to stick the fu to your forehead for lagi even more protection.

Very chun chun
Betterer than googles and N95 and full bio-hazard masks with attached canister filters.

Talisman Used to Summon Souls and Lonely Ghosts ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
AIYOH!!!!

THIS BESTEREST OF ALL. Full bio-hazard masks with attached canister filters cannot match.

Stupid infantile discussions .

All needed will be a good Fu

To be doubly safe if you kiasu, use 2 fu

And use cowdung to stick the fu to your forehead for lagi even more protection.

Very chun chun
Betterer than googles and N95 and full bio-hazard masks with attached canister filters.

Talisman Used to Summon Souls and Lonely Ghosts ...
You are a wise man. I will tell my family to try this method. :thumbsup::biggrin:

unclemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take public transport also. During peak hours so crowded, all packed like sardines, sure easily tio if the bugger next to you is infected. Pharmacies masks all sold out, and resellers sell so ex?! I just wash those govt-issued mask everyday and reuse lor.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I take public transport also. During peak hours so crowded, all packed like sardines, sure easily tio if the bugger next to you is infected. Pharmacies masks all sold out, and resellers sell so ex?! I just wash those govt-issued mask everyday and reuse lor.

There is no point wearing a surgical mask because they do nothing to protect you from being infected. Surgical masks are to prevent those who are infected from spreading it to others.