• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We prefer Phil to export their Spanish and Ms Universe types of chio bu to Sg instead

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theindependent.sg/singapore-...-and-livestock-products-from-the-philippines/

Singapore all set to import poultry and livestock products from the Philippines

1545180398351.png

these types we jin like beri muchee

everyday will pump full tank

guarantee chop and sign Sg population will increase 100 fold

we dun need Kong Hee blessing

we ownselves bless ownselves

1545180590634.png
1545180590634.png1545180590634.png

1545181231820.png

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I implored the great PAP to import better stock of women to improve the fertility rate of Singapore. More sons to be called upon for NS.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I implored the great PAP to import better stock of women to improve the fertility rate of Singapore. More sons to be called upon for NS.

ya me too and sametime to reduce prostate cancer rate in Sg

we certainLee do not wish moar sinkies men to be like

Woody Goh and Pinky Lee