• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We need to know-what was done for Ms LO?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - We need to know-what was done for Ms LO?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">chorut <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">9:14 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>3127.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The TERRORISTS HAD THREATENED TO KILL MS LO i fthe Oberoi was stormed? Did our MFA do anything? was there any attempt to negotiate with th eterrorists to save her? we need to know!!! Did the Indian government sacrifice the life of Ms Lo ???????</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offense to the dead Ms. Lo...but she so happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...but she probably wouldn't have been selected to pass the message if not for the fact that she was a Singaporean...that means Singaporean are now been singled out by these muslim fanatics...and the reason why is because of our scum gov collusion and sucking up to the biggest terrorist of them all...THE UNITED SHIT OF AMERICUNT!!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:FUCK YOU PAP GOV:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
She died. Maybe by bullet, maybe by shock. Bullet was not signed, so we cannot be sure if it was Indian or terrorist. The commandos and terrorists may have swapped guns as a sign of respect before the duel to shoot own another with weapons of the other party. Something happened in between..............

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few governments negotiate with terrorists. A trend started by the leader of the free world.

yep. If kenna taken hostage by terrorists, the best one can hope for is a piece of paper and a pen to write one's will. The Singapore govt does not negotiate.

Anyway, other than $$, what can Singapore govt offer?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
She died. Maybe by bullet, maybe by shock. Bullet was not signed, so we cannot be sure if it was Indian or terrorist. The commandos and terrorists may have swapped guns as a sign of respect before the duel to shoot own another with weapons of the other party. Something happened in between..............

she may had died in a cross fire no one will know for sure but the thing is why was a Singaporean single out to convey this message...she was in a hotel and I am sure there are many other guests that they could have picked...why pick a woman....i would imagine that as a terrorist i would rather pick a man to convey my message to the world and then kill him rather then to pick a woman which is perceived to be non threatening and weak..is this the beginning of a new terror campaign that specifically includes Singaporean...is this the result of our scum gov collusion with the biggest terrorist that has peeved the rest of those fanatics that they have now include Singapore in their list of one of the to kill list??

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more interested to know whether the Pappies have a plan to deal with such terrorist attacks within our borders. Mas Selamat is still missing remember?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole damned incident was one big mess up!

the head of the anti-terrorist was killed when he advanced to storm the place. head gone. so the objective was to storm under any circumstances and kill all the attackers - hostages became secondary.fury.vengence.anger.helplessness.desperation.no more thinking and planning. just go in and kill.if you are there, just too bad...the order is to kill kill kill and free the hostages - dead or alive!!! shit!

i think the indian gahment should at least talk to the attackers to free the hostages before they went in to storm the hotels and the jewish building....

to storm in like this only means one thing: attackers will be killed.commandos will be killed.more loss of innocent lives and deaths.

gory indeed!!! if you're ever caught in such a situation - pray,repent, atone and close your eyes....amen.

PJ Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offense to the dead Ms. Lo...but she so happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...but she probably wouldn't have been selected to pass the message if not for the fact that she was a Singaporean...that means Singaporean are now been singled out by these muslim fanatics...and the reason why is because of our scum gov collusion and sucking up to the biggest terrorist of them all...THE UNITED SHIT OF AMERICUNT!!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:FUCK YOU PAP GOV:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I don't think the terrorists know what Singapore was or that they had a Singaporean hostage among them until our dear leader educated them by his message of strong support for the Indian authorities.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the terrorists know what Singapore was or that they had a Singaporean hostage among them until our dear leader educated them by his message of strong support for the Indian authorities.

on the contrary i think the first thing those terrorist would want to know is the hostage nationality so as to segregate out the "to kill" list against the collateral list...and probably Ms. Lo could have thought that being a singkee is safe from the terrorist hit list.....

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as innocent lives, only those below age of five. It is just wrong place wrong time that is all.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay lor no innocent lives...all sinners lor ..u jesus christ woh...

please lah...this is no time for playing with words okay...u innocent okay lor and we're all sinners destined to die a tragic death....hallelujhah!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no such thing as innocent lives, only those below age of five.

so the deceased was "not innocent" ?

have u heard of 4 year old kid killing his baby sibling???

pls don't come here and preach okay? u jesus christ woh!!!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
she may had died in a cross fire no one will know for sure but the thing is why was a Singaporean single out to convey this message...she was in a hotel and I am sure there are many other guests that they could have picked...why pick a woman....i would imagine that as a terrorist i would rather pick a man to convey my message to the world and then kill him rather then to pick a woman which is perceived to be non threatening and weak..is this the beginning of a new terror campaign that specifically includes Singaporean...is this the result of our scum gov collusion with the biggest terrorist that has peeved the rest of those fanatics that they have now include Singapore in their list of one of the to kill list??
__________________===============

she was singled out because LHL wrote to the indian govt expressing strong support thus want to STAND OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB endangering life our singaporean hostages.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is
1. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time

and

2. SG govt sometimes have a very bad habit of saying and doing the most stupid things at the wrong time.

So just pray in the future you are not at the wrong place whan a major international incident happens and that the SG govt STFU.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot they said the prataman was the negotiator when the plane was hijacked & grounded in changi airport long time back? y they never assign prataman to negotiate. if they think prataman is too expensive to employ for negotiation, can assign tartman to negotiate too. i'm sure is no language problem, since they might share same mother-tongue.