• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We need "gotong royong" spirit to do well - PM Lee

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Pak Tuan PM LHL

Yes, sir!

We are not only "gotong royong" but doing the "potong jalan", "goreng pisang", "rasa syang" and "go re go re" with the new immigrants.

Buah cempedak besar besar, manyat manyat.

See already tak boleh tahan!

But, mana ada FREE?

http://sex727.com/

Rasa sayang, hey!,
Rasa sayang sayang hey,
Lihat nona dali jauh,
Rasa sayang sayang hey!

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan

Rasa sayang, hey!,
Rasa sayang sayang hey,
Lihat nona dali jauh,
Rasa sayang sayang hey!

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MQnSM7_kssM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've got that loving feeling, hey!,
I've got that loving feeling, hey!,
See that girl in the distance,
I've got that loving feeling hey!,

The cempedak fruit is outside the fence,
Take a pole and poke it down,
I'm just a new guy trying to learn,
So if i'm wrong then please tell me.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not until this old fart change it all. Gotong royong become gorang pisang:

“If you are a troublemaker…it’s our job to politically destroy you. Put it this way. As long as JB Jeyaretnam stands for what he stands for – a thoroughly destructive force – we will knock him. Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, The Man And His Ideas, 1997

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, The Man and His Ideas, 1997

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervene on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what people think.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, Apr 20 1987

pm-lee-hsien-loong.jpg

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said the strong community spirit present in kampongs should still be maintained today for Singapore to do well.

Mr Lee made these comments at a book launch, specially held for former residents of Kampong Radin Mas.

Kampong Radin Mas is believed to be among the oldest villages in Singapore.

While it was the birth place to many Malay-Muslim institutions, Mr Lee said it also produced leaders who made important contributions in politics, as well as in arts and culture.

He asked: "How did Radin Mas produce so many talented people? Some people said it's because of the 'air pancur' - the spring water, which flowed from Mount Faber to the kampong. Others said maybe it was the ice ball kacang, or the kuti kuti and the kana. All the sights and sounds and colours and activities of the old kampong.

"But everybody agrees that the 'gotong royong' spirit had a lot to do with it, where people help one another, where everybody knew everyone else and each spurred the other to go on and do their best.

"Even today, when we are in HDB flats - much bigger towns, not a few hundred people, but hundred thousand people perhaps - it's still necessary for us to maintain that strong community spirit for us to do well."

The book "A Village Remembered: Kampong Radin Mas 1800s To 1973" documents life in Radin Mas village before it was demolished in 1973 to make way for a satellite town.

The book recounts the origins of the village, famous landmarks in Radin Mas and even has some ghost stories. It also gives some examples of how the community worked together.

Former Minister of Social Affairs Othman Wok said: "I remember this old man. He used to come to sell things in the kampong and one day after the rain, he slipped and fell down. All his things went all over the place. So the people laughed. They thought it was very funny. But not my mother - she came down and helped the hawker to take all his things, wash everything, and he was very grateful."

The government said one way the community spirit can be re-invented today is through common amenities.

Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for Communications and Information and Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs, said: "I think this is something for us to think about as we go forward, as we build the new Singapore.

"How do we build communities is an important point as we bring people together. I suppose HDB, our land agencies, would have to think about it very carefully. It is nice to build nice buildings, but I think it is also the facilities which are important, where people can come and congregate."

The book is based on historical documents and interviews with former and current residents.

- CNA/ac/de

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The cempedak fruit is outside the fence, Take a pole and poke it down, I'm just a new guy trying to learn, So if i'm wrong then please tell me."

But the chiku tree, chickus is so ripe, the old guy, pole poke can not come down, the new guy,poke twice, still cannot come down..but neigbhour garden over the fence, pole poke the mangoes, the tree fell down! how??:biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Lee Hsien Loong! Why don't you get your daughter to gotong royong with one hundred Indian male FTs in your basement and see whether she will have her intestines pulled out! Then we can talk as equals.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you still busily and shamelessly carryingballs???

caution hoh!!!! sekali you kena hernia!!!!!!

see below leh.....................

pls lah brudder
me no carrying balls lah
me block the best gotong royong in singapore
come and see lah ..for yourself
even the new citizens come and contribute to our potluck

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,
do visit People's Park Complex some time, it's China Town all over again! :p:p:p

there are two gotong royongs here
one the new immigrants - the china nationals
the other side - the true blue singaporeans
so far so good - no confrontations and no fights
hope the final rojak will end in one big gotong royong

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah brudder
me no carrying balls lah
me block the best gotong royong in singapore
come and see lah ..for yourself
even the new citizens come and contribute to our potluck

ok lah, our views are set on collision course.

but do see below...................

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to gotong royong?

When we were saying the stinkapore pledge, we got screwed and raped of our money by the PAP walking bags of excrement
When we were singing muckjular stinkapura, the PAP bastards all got richer and fucking us royally

What can happen when we gong gong go gotong royong?

Our land already stolen by PAP from us.

Better to wait for the grand yum seng when that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go under the ghouls and demons and not even allow time out
to eat joss sticks and candle wax

We all then have a very happy gotong royong especially in seeing the PAP hoot hoot hooot Ah Loonie and each other

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How about exercising some "Gotong Royong" spirit to get rid of the PAP? :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 1 grc to fall to the oppos,,,no big deal,,we are still in the same shit we were from 2011. At least yr GRC is better run now than when it was under the PAPPIES

my kampong is the first GRC to oust the MIW! bwahahahahahahaa... :smile::smile::smile:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Lee Hsien Loong! Why don't you get your daughter to gotong royong with one hundred Indian male FTs in your basement and see whether she will have her intestines pulled out! Then we can talk as equals.

including pinky asshole please to welcome and "pleasure" these indian FT and FW as well..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about exercising some "Gotong Royong" spirit to get rid of the PAP? :rolleyes:

We don't want 'gotong royong' to get rid of the PAP, after so many years, we prefer to GORENG the PAP, after all they like to goreng people so much..GORENG much fun...(:-