• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We foreign students deserve some help from the Singapore government too

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore had just rolled out another COVID-19 stimulus package, the fourth of its kind. One particular aspect I found interesting and yet not surprising at the same time were significant incentives doled out to companies for making fresh hires.

In short, the government shall shoulder 20% of monthly salaries paid in the next six months to new local employees who are under the age of 40.I reckon this would in turn make it all the more difficult for foreign students who have studied in Singapore to secure full-time jobs given most firms, as I reasonably assume, would obviously capitalize on this meaty financial lifeline.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/05/we-foreign-students-deserve-some-help.html

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB all these leeches come here leech n still hv to feed them ,PAPigs really CCB ,then after thatlocal will be tax heavily to cover these,already happening pay n pay