• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We are the ones we've been waiting for

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
We lost badly in 2015. The elected belittled us, called us names and brought in more foreigners.

Singaporeans are willing to vote for Tan Cheng Bock in Presidential Elections but not in GE because they do not want opposition in their own wards. Our opposition could be only left with Hougang seat after GE2020. Even if that happens, make ourselves heard. Sink the incumbent's popular vote as much as possible, no matter where you stay.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Popular vote?

Sg is first past the post system right?

Yes, but oppositions unlikely to capture more seats. So i appeal to all to make ourselves heard.
Reduce the incumbent's popular votes so that they know the GRC system will one day turn against them if they continue to take us for granted.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, but oppositions unlikely to capture more seats. So i appeal to all to make ourselves heard.
Reduce the incumbent's popular votes so that they know the GRC system will one day turn against them if they continue to take us for granted.
Nah. They will just throw stronger candidates at the wards that have lower popularity wins for PAP at the next election. And then the sinkies will loyally vote them in with higher margins if victory. Lol!

Look at East Coast GRC.

I will bet that the PAP team will win big. Got Heng Swee Keat now!

Do I like it? Nope. Who's responsible? Sinkies.

Hopefully sinkies prove me wrong but I think many of us know what the reality is.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
GRC is like water, 水能载舟,也能覆舟

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. They will just throw stronger candidates at the wards that have lower popularity wins for PAP at the next election. And then the sinkies will loyally vote them in with higher margins if victory. Lol!

Look at East Coast GRC.

I will bet that the PAP team will win big. Got Heng Swee Keat now!

Do I like it? Nope. Who's responsible? Sinkies.

Hopefully sinkies prove me wrong but I think many of us know what the reality is.
Singaporean should give the worthy and promising ones a chance to go into parliament.
The candidates like Jamus, Nicole Seah, Dr. Tambiah, our future leaders, they deserved to be elected to the parliament. Otherwise, no good persons would come forward to be the politician in future, as good ones not being appreciate by the general people of Sinkapore

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let Kenneth Jeyaretnam remind us once again....

“Singaporeans are the biggest fools for enabling the PAP” – Kenneth Jeyaretnam

1593848107570.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If sinkies had brains, we wouldn't be stuck with this incompetent yet arrogant and elitist government like we've been having all these years.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singaporean should give the worthy and promising ones a chance to go into parliament.
The candidates like Jamus, Nicole Seah, Dr. Tambiah, our future leaders, they deserved to be elected to the parliament. Otherwise, no good persons would come forward to be the politician in future, as good ones not being appreciate by the general people of Sinkapore

Sinkies have already given the answer to your question.

If you are good, join PAP. We will vote for you. Join opposition and sorry man.

It is not a matter of whether you are good alone.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even when foreigners outnumber sinkies 6:4 u think sinkies will finally make the popular vote swing the other way even if by 1 or 2%?